Got a brand new metal show starting tonight - the Iron Fortress - Please tune in!

Cheers Joe. :D I am a big fan of cheese, one of my favourite bands right now is FM, a UK AOR-band... They are so cheesy they have song-titles like Frozen Heart, Love Lies Dying, That Girl (covered by Iron Maiden btw) and The Dream That Died. :lol: Can't help it though, I fucking love it. Quite like this song too btw, Sound the Alarm was it called?

Cheers Joe. :D I am a big fan of cheese, one of my favourite bands right now is FM, a UK AOR-band... They are so cheesy they have song-titles like Frozen Heart, Love Lies Dying, That Girl (covered by Iron Maiden btw) and The Dream That Died. :lol: Can't help it though, I fucking love it. Quite like this song too btw, Sound the Alarm was it called?

Yeah, from the album Screams and Whispers by Anacrusis. Great album, if slightly 'out there' at times...

Yeah, I know the FM version of 'That Girl'. Adrian sings it better :lol:

Cheers

Paradise lost, I agree it's not one of their strongest albums but Isolate is a great song, it has that beat you can't help but move your head along too