Got a brand new metal show starting tonight - the Iron Fortress - Please tune in!

Sure thing dude...

Mortal Sin - Rise or Fall
Evile - Infected Nation
Testament - Trial By Fire
Alice Cooper - No More Mr Nice Guy (live)
Motorhead - Broken
Kreator - Voices of the Dead
Forbidden - Twisted Into Form
Tool - Schism
Vektor - Oblivion
Iron Maiden - Deja Vu
Ozzy - Killer of Giants
Metallica - Battery
Megadeth - The Conjuring
AC/DC - Who Made Who
Slayer - Raining Blood
Judas Priest - Take These Chains
Heathen - Silent Nothingness
Blaze - The Truth Revealed / Meant To Be
Sepultura - Primitive Future

It was really cool, though I called the night at 2AM. Starting at work 13:00 I need to push myself up to play some guitar before leaving. Being trying to get into Vektor for some time lately without hardcore success,- that Oblivion play last night really helped! Will be listening again man..

Sure thing dude...

Mortal Sin - Rise or Fall
Evile - Infected Nation
Testament - Trial By Fire
Alice Cooper - No More Mr Nice Guy (live)
Motorhead - Broken
Kreator - Voices of the Dead
Forbidden - Twisted Into Form
Tool - Schism
Vektor - Oblivion
Iron Maiden - Deja Vu
Ozzy - Killer of Giants
Metallica - Battery
Megadeth - The Conjuring
AC/DC - Who Made Who
Slayer - Raining Blood
Judas Priest - Take These Chains
Heathen - Silent Nothingness
Blaze - The Truth Revealed / Meant To Be
Sepultura - Primitive Future

Nice setlist mate, a good mixture,

Cheers dudes!

Every Monday night... I also do Bangers 'n' Thrash on Monday afternoons too, which there is also a thread about. It's slightly more anarchic because you can get away with a bit more on Student Radio. But Iron Fortress is a little more professional and structured, so I enjoy both in different ways...

Great! I'm really glad! Honestly, the point of doing it for me is to try and spread awesome music to people that don't know about it so you've made me happy with that comment... cheers dude!

If you want good Heathen get Victims of Deception and Evolution of Chaos :)

They only got Victim of Deeption and Recovered on Spotify so thats sadly all I can go for at the moment:( I may buy some stuff when I'm older but til then I can only hope that they'll add more to spotify:)

Btw, I wanna see those Wacken vids with you if they're on youtube:p Gies me a good look of Exodus too.

Is your mate, or that person, going to be recording the show again Joe?

Do you mean my mate who I do the soap opera with? Or Willum from Bangers 'n' thrash? We have 3 more episodes of the soap recorded and my mate is very much in them all... but if you mean Willum then no, he lives out of town so is only on Bangers 'n' Thrash, because he can't get home in the middle of the night...