Got a brand new metal show starting tonight - the Iron Fortress - Please tune in!

Which will mean I'll o to sleep about 3 am and wake up 9 am cuz I'm going skating tomorrow!!! 6 hours of sleep ftw!

Also, I just got the Forbidden joke on your location...:p

Awezome show tonight!

Found two new awezome bands in Mutant and Artillery (what was the artillery song again?) and got to hear D.O.A. as I requested:) I'll tune in once Christmas break is here and I really hope there will be some kind of Christmas theme then:D

*coughaustriandeathmachinejinglebellscough*

Today has truly been a glorious day despite the fact that I haven't done anything particularly interesting:D

Dave, dude, don't be one of those guys. Last thrash gig I went to there was a guy in the queue ripping the piss out of some young dude who hadn't heard of Heathen, and I just thought "what a fucking twat". It's not like Heathen or Mutant or Artillery ever get any mainstream exposure in the media or anything, so generally people hear about them by speaking to people on the internet. Stupid cliquey know-it-alls who take the piss like that will just put people off good music in the long run... We all found these bands ourselves, now it's MSD's turn. Don't get l33t on his ass!

As it happens MSD, Dave is right. Try both those releases, lashings of goodness in each!

You haven't heard Mutant and Artillery and you dare post on a thrash board? Get Laserdrome and By Inheritance right now before I shit all over Sweden

I've heard of them both but never got around to checking them out. Also I ain't got a steady income yet since I'm only 15 but will buy as soon as possible.