Got a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier yesterday

(like Engl in USA)

That's actually a myth, based on my research. If you take exchange rates into consideration, there just "insignificantly" (yeah, that's very relative - I know) more expensive in the US. Like 50 $ or something more for a Mudball when I checked the prices.

Not even remotely comparable to the price Nazi-ism of Mesa.

dualrec.jpg

this is price for new 3 channel Mesa dual and he bought old 2 channel. 1300 eur is little lot for 2channel.

Nah dude, the 2 channels really hold their value; by my observation, in the US the usual going price for a used (obviously) 2-channel on ebay is ~$1100, and ~$1300 for a 3-channel. And if the 2-channel has a serial # lower than around 3000 (Revision F or earlier), then the price gets even higher

Nah dude, the 2 channels really hold their value; by my observation, in the US the usual going price for a used (obviously) 2-channel on ebay is ~$1100, and ~$1300 for a 3-channel. And if the 2-channel has a serial # lower than around 3000 (Revision F or earlier), then the price gets even higher

I agree, old 2 channels sounds amazing.

... Sorry for the off topic post, but I have one of these amps for sale for only $999. Hit me up via PM if you are interested.

... Sorry for the off topic post, but I have one of these amps for sale for only $999. Hit me up via PM if you are interested.

Dude, if the shipping and Import fees weren't such a pain in the ass, I'd buy it in a heartbeat and put a 240V transformer in it.

There was a 2-channel on Oz ebay a few months ago, 240V version serial number around 300, yes 300!!! It went for around AUD$2,700. I wish I had the money. :mad:

Anyway, congrats Curse9.

I put Nos Mullard EL34's in the power amp and Mullard CV4004's in the pre.
It sounded bloody fantastic, sold it finally though and went back all carcassy with an old JCM 800 and a Metal Zone 2 pedal.
But then I am very very old.:headbang:

OT, but anyway. MT-2 for Carcass?? Me thinks not. Rat maybe? Not old enough maybe? :lol:

I still have my 1993 Heartwork tour Long Sleeve jersey. Wanna buy it? :lol: