Got my S.O.D. DVD Today

Buzzard said:
Why don't you give us a review

Didn't get a chance to watch it yet. Probably tonight. I'll listen to the Pussywhipped bootleg on the way to work.

The packaging is nice. Came with a full color postcard advertising the SGT-D website and official merch at Loudmerch.com. Comes with a sleeve/booklet for the DVD with a collage of pics and a short statement thanking the fans. Also includes a one page sleeve for the Pussy whipped disc and a statement that SOD is bootlegging the bootleggers! Nice layout all together.

I'll post a review after I watch.

I skimmed over it. The 911 Tribute is pretty cool. FTME video is alright. I was hoping for some footage from the early days but from what I see so far (like I said, I just skimmed over it) it's all "newer" footage. Some footage I may have seen in the previous DVDs. I'll probably watch it real good this weekend. I looked around for some easter eggs and couldn't find any as of yet.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
WTF, How do i get one?

I got a promo 3 weeks ago, I like the DVD very much. The DVD contains a set (concert) of tracks shot by fans all around the world, the audio is from one concert, the images are from different concerts. Very well put together!
Then there are miniconcerts, also from different parts of the world. And the DVD contains stuff like: comments in between by bandmembers and other people, introductions by Billy, interviews with Billy and Alex Perialas and more.

2005_ad_DVD.jpg

Here is the tracklist:

Chapter 1: intro - March of The SOD
Chapter 2: Sgt D & The SOD
Chapter 3: Shenanigans 1
Chapter 4: Kill Yourself
Chapter 5: About Billy Milano
Chapter 6: Milano Mosh
Chapter 7: Shenanigans 2
Chapter 8: Speak English Or Die
Chapter 9: Shenanigans 3
Chapter 10: Chromatic Death
Chapter 11: Fistbanging Mania
Chapter 12: About Scott Ian
Chapter 13: Pi Alpha Nu
Chapter 14: Shenanigans 4
Chapter 15: Ballads
Chapter 16: No Turning Back
Chapter 17: Shenanigans 5
Chapter 18: Fuck The Middle East
Chapter 19: Douche Crew
Chapter 20: About Danny Lilker
Chapter 21 : Milk
Chapter 22: Shenanigans 6
Chapter 23: Freddy Krueger
Chapter 24: About Charlie Benante
Chapter 25: Pussywhipped
Chapter 26: Shenanigans 7
Chapter 27: United Forces
Chapter 28: End Credits

Mini concerts:
1. Best of S.O.D. live in: European Festivals
2. Best of S.O.D. live in: USA
3. Best of S.O.D. live in: Germany
4. Best of S.O.D. live in: Holland
5. Best of S.O.D. live in: Japan

Special features:
1. 9/11 Tribute
2. Alex Perialas's interview
3. Billy's interview with Liz from Metal Maniacs
4. Fuck The Middle East (video)
5. March of the S.O.D./Sgt. D & the S.O.D. (video)

You can order it here:

http://www.megaforcerecords.com/cart/index.htm

I just Pre-Ordered one of these myself....Can't wait to check it out!!!

SODMOD said:
I got a promo 3 weeks ago, I like the DVD very much. The DVD contains a set (concert) of tracks shot by fans all around the world, the audio is from one concert, the images are from different concerts. Very well put together!
Then there are miniconcerts, also from different parts of the world. And the DVD contains stuff like: comments in between by bandmembers and other people, introductions by Billy, interviews with Billy and Alex Perialas and more.

2005_ad_DVD.jpg

Here is the tracklist:

Chapter 1: intro - March of The SOD
Chapter 2: Sgt D & The SOD
Chapter 3: Shenanigans 1
Chapter 4: Kill Yourself
Chapter 5: About Billy Milano
Chapter 6: Milano Mosh
Chapter 7: Shenanigans 2
Chapter 8: Speak English Or Die
Chapter 9: Shenanigans 3
Chapter 10: Chromatic Death
Chapter 11: Fistbanging Mania
Chapter 12: About Scott Ian
Chapter 13: Pi Alpha Nu
Chapter 14: Shenanigans 4
Chapter 15: Ballads
Chapter 16: No Turning Back
Chapter 17: Shenanigans 5
Chapter 18: Fuck The Middle East
Chapter 19: Douche Crew
Chapter 20: About Danny Lilker
Chapter 21 : Milk
Chapter 22: Shenanigans 6
Chapter 23: Freddy Krueger
Chapter 24: About Charlie Benante
Chapter 25: Pussywhipped
Chapter 26: Shenanigans 7
Chapter 27: United Forces
Chapter 28: End Credits

Mini concerts:
1. Best of S.O.D. live in: European Festivals
2. Best of S.O.D. live in: USA
3. Best of S.O.D. live in: Germany
4. Best of S.O.D. live in: Holland
5. Best of S.O.D. live in: Japan

Special features:
1. 9/11 Tribute
2. Alex Perialas's interview
3. Billy's interview with Liz from Metal Maniacs
4. Fuck The Middle East (video)
5. March of the S.O.D./Sgt. D & the S.O.D. (video)

You can order it here:

http://www.megaforcerecords.com/cart/index.htm

I just picked up my DVD at my local Tower Records...I was surprised they had it so soon. I can't wait to check it out. The packaging looks great!

I'll let everyone know my thought...if anyone cares.

Man, I want to get this dvd so bad but I am flat fucking broke right now. Tell me how it rates with the Kill Yourself dvd. My cash flow is limited these days and I have to spend wisely.

Well I wouldn't say it is better the the other 2 dvds it is for completist. The footage is cool but the montage style is rather lame. As a collector of vids there isn't much on the dvd I haven't seen already. All in all if you are a collector you will buy it just to have everything.

I just watched it...it's good...a lot of fun and good footage...I liked the 9/11 tribute. Billy's an old friend, so I'd buy it even if it sucked. Is Kill Yourself the Movie done in the same way...I've never seen it.

I will say that it's really difficult to hear that chick, Liz. She not a great interviewer...and man, was she thirsty. It looked like they were doing the interview in a principal's office...ha! Other than that, the DVD is very cool and fun and a great value for fans at under 20 bucks. Rock on Billy.

Hey SODMOD, I saw a full page advertisement in Revolver for the S.O.D dvd. It has a pretty big picture of your caricature of SOD so I thought I would give you a heads up so that you could add it your collection.