GOt my Soul Temptation!!!

SilentCries

"Stay Grey!"
Sep 17, 2001
HOUSTON, Tx
WOO HOO!!!!I'm lovin' the cd! It arrived in the mail yesterday!!

Good & Bad!

The GOOD: :hotjump:the whole cd! The packaging is SWEET! Still absorbing the music!

The BAD: :bah: Can't watch the DVD on my player. I had that feeling it wouldn't play since it is Ntsc format. However, it does play on my computer dvd drive!! YIPPEE! Well worth the $14 from the End records!! Everyone must get it!!

\m/
angela

Hey girl, how have you been? And where have you been! (apart from on a forum where they have a blue font LOL)

So the DVD is for region 2 only or something like that? And it is available in the US at the End? I didn't know, I didn't hear from the band yet what to tell those who're asking about it (doesn't look like MB USA is including the DVD).

Me well I've been around...Went to see DT/FW/QR about 2 weeks ago...US people here in the us don't have all those festivals that happen every month YOU KNOW LOL!! WHere YOU been? See you been making your rounds to the festivals. You lucky girlllll LOL:tickled:

LOL I got mine from the end records...:headbang:Looks like they may be out of them! Since I don't see it listed right now! But they usually restock pretty fast. And it does include DVD!

\m/
angela