Got Pro Evolution Soccer 3 For The PS2 Today

Dazza81

Deliver Us From Darkness?
Jan 21, 2002
Fluffy's Secret Place
Visit site
It kicks ass, best gameplay Ive seen in a long ass time when it comes to footy games. The matches are really cool and realistic, way better than the FIFA series. The only rant Ive got is that most team names are ficticious, and so are the majority of players. The commentary is a bit sloppy as well, almost irritating at times. Other than that, its brilliant. :Spin:

Yeah, you can edit the teams. Every mag Ive read said that this one is light years ahead of FIFA, so I picked this one up instead. Last year (more like last July, but anyway) I got FIFA 2003 and it really didnt impress me. It looks neat and all, but it leans more towards an arcade rather than a simulation.

i saw some screenshots of fifa2004 and that was really neat. but i bet that were screenshots made on a xbox or heavy pc and certainly not on a ps2.

me brother got PES3 too and its just too good. we keep playing every day and shout at each other 'cheater!' and all. its a good sign :D

that's the game, yeah! i already told yer it's better than FIFA! And you can edit the teams like of course. If it would have the official liscence it'd be unbeatable! go ed Dunc, it's worht it!

Morpheus said:
that's the game, yeah! i already told yer it's better than FIFA! And you can edit the teams like of course. If it would have the official liscence it'd be unbeatable! go ed Dunc, it's worht it!

me and my friends play the japanase version of it, winning eleven and i have never played pes. does anybody know if there is a difference, btw japanese commentary is excellent

I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay money for a sports title. They're boring to begin with, but a year later and you have to buy another. Fuck.

I just got the new Prince of Persia and True Crime, next week is Final Fantasy X-2, Mario Kart: DD and Fatal Frame 2. Yippee!

best said:
me and my friends play the japanase version of it, winning eleven and i have never played pes. does anybody know if there is a difference, btw japanese commentary is excellent
there is only a small difference between Winning eleven 7 and PES 3, very small. And yes the japanese commentary is funny.

Thortyir said:
I bought ISS 3 on the release day... The game is amazing, I enjoyed ISS 2, but this new one is faaaaaar better... 59 € but really worth the cash! :)
Are you talking about Pro Evo 3 or ISS 3? They're different games (both by Konami) and ISS 3 is quite crap. Pro Evo series used to be called ISS Pro so this is just to avoid any confusion. But I bet it won't.

we spent alot of time in the studio playing pes 2...i know we should have been working... we programmed ourselves into the team and they really lookes like us. even had commentry as well. every time jay got the ball he goes "...jimbo..."

pagan2002 said:
we spent alot of time in the studio playing pes 2...i know we should have been working... we programmed ourselves into the team and they really lookes like us. even had commentry as well. every time jay got the ball he goes "...jimbo..."
:D And dont worry about wasting time playing games, the album is still great ;)

pagan2002 said:
:lol: nice one! what did he say when you had the ball?