Got Stung by a fucking bee today

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Yeah, that sucked, I went to visit my mother tonight for dinner, I sat on her picnic table outside (about 10 years old lol) and a swarm of those fuckers charged at me. I got stung on my lower leg/calf section. Pricks!

dan.... you're really treading that fine line between doom and emo. i think you should just give up forget a few chords and start crying so screaming ferret will return your calls.
xoxoxo
k

p`s. im on vicodin so blame yourself, bitches. ywo fucking dtyping on a wii sucks you fucks

Ha, I am surprised that you even made the effort to type on that thing. I appreciate your effort non the less.

All hail the Wii, except those who dig the stronger consoles like Xbox-360 and PS3, like me.

Too bad really. I am a very big Nintendo fan, I loved Zelda and Metroid. Maybe when they get some better games, I'll buy one. Of course, the graphics kinda suck, but I think Nintendo always had a nack for designing great games where the graphics didn't matter that much.

typing here isn't that much worse than texting. mind you i'm all uncoordinated and graceless.
but yeah i began gaming when the orangey pixel shot a reddish pixel at the yellowy pixel. and i sucked at it. so my ultimate games were ones so full of fun or gameplay that my lack of skills didn't matter. then in the 32bit era, my focus shifted for awhile. need for speed echoed and there were reflections. and then it hit me that i was playing outrun with physics. that was around when i found guardian heroes. simple quirky final fight style game but hours of fun. now i dig graphics aesthetically and appreciate them as art but i need a hook to get immersed in any real way. nintendo has a knack for sucking me in and keeping me there. i suck at games but have beaten multiple zeldas and a metroid legut because they were worth it. they keot some of their 8bit era sensibility from before there were endings to tie up proffesionally scripted and acted plots but managed to add technology. so theres link going at ganondorf like he did in oot but i just dont care. ive done it all for years and will for several more.
but the xbox... i had alot of the early titles and only felt halo. time came to buy a replacement after a freak electrical thing and i just let it go. and the playstation... i have all those games that ate my life for years and pretty much only remember the name tobal. there are more saturn and dreamcast games i remember. hell if the ps3 drives ps2 pricee through the floor i might get a gta machine. sure xbox ports have better gfx but the controllers... we bought pinswapper attachments within a month. ps controls were nice. intuitive. i liked that. but no... wii is not a dan thing, it] will fllood his world with old people eho think tilting a remote the right direction results in kinship with losing life to warcresaft bnerds.

I don't have a next gen.
I doubt I'll bother with one, until Silent Hill 5 comes out. I think they're also supposed to release the last Shenmue on a next gen system.

I think they're in the middle of making it, but not with the original designer, or something like that.
They're supposed to do some online one, but I'm not really interested in those kind of games.

I hope they do it though. I love the first and second ones.

Getting stung by a bee does suck.

I was never stung by a bee in my life until a few years ago. Which happened to be at my parents house. I was leaving their house, and one stung me on the arm. I am not allergic to bees, but a nice size bump swelled up.

I think they're in the middle of making it, but not with the original designer, or something like that.
They're supposed to do some online one, but I'm not really interested in those kind of games.

I hope they do it though. I love the first and second ones.

That may be bad, but at least it will be out, online sounds cool. i don't think it will be the same with different peeps working on it though.

Halo 3 baby, can"t fucking wait!!!!

Getting stung by a bee does suck.

I was never stung by a bee in my life until a few years ago. Which happened to be at my parents house. I was leaving their house, and one stung me on the arm. I am not allergic to bees, but a nice size bump swelled up.

Yeah man, it will leave a serious bump that stings for hours. Vinegar really does work on that shit too.

That may be bad, but at least it will be out, online sounds cool. i don't think it will be the same with different peeps working on it though.

Halo 3 baby, can"t fucking wait!!!!
Maybe they'll take out that QTE thing.
Even if the game sucks, they'll still take him to other cities and everything, that stays really true to life (I googled images of the different areas from both games, and it's almost the same). I think he's supposed to go to different areas of Thailand.

Part 1 was definitely more atmospheric. Even the music itself seeed to have more atmosphere.
Part 2 was more action.

I'm curious how they would tackle the last part of it.

I just hope they get better voice actors, because it's hard to take the game too seriously, when you are cracking up from the voice overs