Got Stung by a fucking bee today

Part 1 was definitely more atmospheric. Even the music itself seeed to have more atmosphere.
Part 2 was more action.

I'm curious how they would tackle the last part of it.

I just hope they get better voice actors, because it's hard to take the game too seriously, when you are cracking up from the voice overs

That's a good point man, The atmosphere was way better in part 1. The second one, I just lost interest. That's one of those games where you need/like all the story telling. The first one was just amazing.

That's a good point man, The atmosphere was way better in part 1. The second one, I just lost interest. That's one of those games where you need/like all the story telling. The first one was just amazing.
Definitely.
Even though the scenery in Wan Chai and Kowloon were pretty cool to see, you didn't really get that kind of atmosphere, until you went to Guilin.

I only made it about 3 hours in and lost interest on that one, so I didn't get that far.

I beat the hell outta the first one though, and that was a serious accomplishment. A rather large game indeed. I have had the new Zelda since it came out, and have only really gotten 6 hours or so in, so that's my goal at the moment.

Question: Will Shenmue2 play on Xbox360? I am thinking about re-playing that one after all these talks. They had a list of games that will work, but I don't know where they are at lately, or where to find the current list.

Not sure. I don't have a 360.
I'm not going to buy a next gen system until Silent Hill 5, and if a possible final part of Shenmue, comes out.

The first part of Shenmue 2 is kinda boring. It gets better later on.

EDIT: Here's the list. Shenmue II is on it

My days of Wii browsing are over. It turns out that Apple fucked up. My generation of IMac had some announced power supply issues. Unbeknownst to me (in part because it took a call from a certified technician to hear a word about it), the company tracked it down to a logic board failure. So I got the former repaired a year ago but it failed since the latter went untouched. So my brother asked for the parts, was informed he'd let his certification lapse, and promptly berated the manager for me.
Now I've got a new logic board, power supply, and 250 MEG of complimentary RAM.

Eh it's semi-cool. The problems suck to have and all. However, their presence means a complimentary service-plan extension. It's not as comprehensive as your typical Apple Care agreement but does cover power and video issues which is a heck of a lot better than just being screwed.
On the bright side of things... I got Harry Potter and the Order if the Phoenix for the Wii. I think it would drive me batty on any other system. The camera has a tendency to show you the massive size of the environments by pulling back a couple miles so your character is about the size of a pin.