Got tickets to the Cincinnati, Ohio show May 11.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
In Flames with special guests Throwdown, Nevermore and Evergrey

Thursday, May 11, 2006 at 7:30 PM
Doors: 6:30 PM
Bogarts, Cincinnati

On Sale March 24, 2006 - 10:00AM
General Admission Tickets: $17.50 in advance; $20.00 day of show. All tickets subject to applicable service charges.

Tickets were only $23.02 at Ticketmaster. Hope to see some of you there.

Last time I saw Nevermore at Bogart's was with Flotsam & Jetsam and Tim Calvert had just joined the band. Back in 1998. I've seen In Flames live 2x before and they are good live. Interested in seeing Evergrey but not Throwdown.

ZANEX said:
Last time I saw Nevermore at Bogart's was with Flotsam & Jetsam and Tim Calvert had just joined the band. Back in 1998. I've seen In Flames live 2x before and they are good live. Interested in seeing Evergrey but not Throwdown.

I've seen all 3 of the othe bands live before, and I don't care for any of them personally. That said, if you like the bill, have a great time! :kickass:

One more thing, since you're within driving distance of Cincy, are you going to the Vader/Kataklysm/Destruction/Speed Kill Hate/The Absence show on June 6th?

I saw Throwdown support arch enemy, and in all honesty I've seen worse. They're a tight band, insomuch as they can play their style of music well.

:)

Loner, I saw that bill and it sounds interesting. I like Kataklysm, The Abscence, and have heard of some of Vader's stuff "death metal from Poland". Don't know much about the other bands.

Final Product, thanks for the insight. I'll be open minded and see how they are live.

ZANEX said:
Loner, I saw that bill and it sounds interesting. I like Kataklysm, The Abscence, and have heard of some of Vader's stuff "death metal from Poland". Don't know much about the other bands.

Final Product, thanks for the insight. I'll be open minded and see how they are live.

I suggest doing some downloading at www.vader.pl, you'll probably like them, and they're still the best live band I've seen. They've go a crapload of songs and videos for free download.
Destuction is an "old school" German thrash band, very good thrash, I might add. I also suggest checking some of their stuff out, The Antichrist would be a good place to start.

I've already got my ticket, ZANEX, I'll see you there!

And I'm glad I looked at this thread, I didn't know about that show with Vader, Kataklysm, Destruction etc... I will sure as hell try and make it to that one. Where is it, and when do tickets go on sale?

Lunar Still. Hope to see you at the show on May 11. Here is the info you have requested.

The Metal Crusaders World Tour featuring Vader with special guests Kataklysm, Destruction, SpeedKill/Hate, Graveworm & The Absence

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 6:00 PM
Doors: 5:00 PM
Bogarts, Cincinnati

Buy Tickets Now
General Admission tickets:

$15.00