GOTE on iTunes for $9.99

Mr. Wu

May 7, 2002
Visit site
They've got Volume 8 on there as well w/all bonus tracks.
You don't get the tattoo pic but you can't beat the price. It sounds great on my iPod.

Ragamuffin said:
People pay for music downloads?
:lol:

BTW- iTunes might be one of the only ways to actually pay for the album and support the band.
Good luck finding it at your local CD store..... :(

Well, last night I went to Circuit City, and they didn't have a single copy of it! They thought MOMD was their new one! Which is super wierd, because usually, here, Circuit City always gets at least a couple copies of each new Anthrax release. So, I went to Best Buy, and they had ONE copy! Keep in mind, I did buy it one day late, so maybe more copies were already sold. But still...ONE copy at Best Buy, and ZERO at Circuit City...and this is an area where they always get the new Anthrax releases. Sanctuary really fuckin' dropped the ball.
Also, I don't think the word is out on exactly what this album is, because I saw a friend who I ALWAYS see at Anthrax shows at the Megadeth show in Cleveland recently, and I was telling him about GOTE and he was like "that's just a compilation isn't it?"...He didn't realize that the songs were re-recorded with John singing.

I'm one to buy shit on the first day of release too (usually waiting outside when the stores open, especially for WCFYA...Sam Goody (which has since gone out of business here) actually opened their doors 5 minutes early for me), but this time I was broke, so I had to wait a day...but I got the one copy around here, at least.