Gothic Kabbalah vocals

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
So can anyone tell me which one of the guys is singing the male parts in the following 2 Gothic Kabbalah songs?

Tuna 1613 and TOF?

I can mainly tell them apart in other songs but these two I cant.

By the way, which singer do you guys think did the best job on this album?

So can anyone tell me which one of the guys is singing the male parts in the following 2 Gothic Kabbalah songs?

Tuna 1613 and TOF?

I can mainly tell them apart in other songs but these two I cant.

By the way, which singer do you guys think did the best job on this album?

I'm pretty certain that Snowy Shaw is singing the Tuna 1613 song - especially since he had a big hand in writing that one.

I'll have to get back to you on the other one. :oops:

I'm pretty certain that Snowy Shaw is singing the Tuna 1613 song - especially since he had a big hand in writing that one.

I'll have to get back to you on the other one. :oops:

ok, thanks, I hope they bring the new show to US shores this year. I read that they are trying something a little bit different this time(no classical choir or anything).

I can't really comment on the the vocalists for the two songs you've mentioned and I find it difficult to choose the vocalist that did the best job overall on the new album. What I can say is that I loved the new album right out of the gate and it keeps growing on me more and more.

It's interesting that Therion are planning a little different touring strategy this time around, perhaps not using choir. When I saw there here in Texas in 2005 the choir was one of the highlights of the whole show. I was fortunate enough to meet the most of the band after the show and Christofer indicated that, the way the tour was going and the expenses involved, he really didn't foresee Therion being able to tour the USA again anytime soon, especially in a headlining capacity. If true, what a shame that is because a Therion show is an event not to be missed! I for one hope they are able to return to the States in support of Gothic Kabbalah but only time will tell. Each time I think of quality, original bands like this struggling to make a go of it in this country I find my blood pressure rising when MTV, radio, and other media outlets insist upon forcefeeding us a load of musical garbage that can't hold a candle to Therion and telling us this is what we should like.

Thank God (or the deity of your choice) for ProgPower and festivals like that because we have precious few outlets for this kind of music and like-minded fans (at least that I am aware of)...

Well, they haven't exactly reduced their costs if they're not touring with a choir. Before they had 6 total singers and the main band. 2 people did most of the vocals & 4 in the choir. They've now added 2 regular vocalists. So now they've got 4 vocalists and I would think someone like Snowy Shaw averages more money over hired choir singers. Since the 2nd female vocalists they've hired is from the US, hopefully we'll be included in the world tour. They'd probably be best off jumping on a tour and opening for someone like Nightwish or Sonata. They don't really have any pull on their own outside of the major areas.

I'm just now getting into Therion, so I've not bought the new one yet. I actually listened to their previous two discs the other day.

~Brian~

That's excellent -- I think you will find out rather quickly just how awesome Therion are. I have everything from Lapaca Kliffoth to the present and enjoy each album quite a bit. Their evolution over the years and with each successive album is remarkable in my opinion. :headbang:

I'm just now getting into Therion, so I've not bought the new one yet. I actually listened to their previous two discs the other day.

~Brian~

Keep going! The ones before those rule! I have everything they've ever done and all of it's amazing! Also check out youtube, lots of cool vids on there. :headbang:

In fact I have one on my myspace page if you want to check that out.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV