Grand Morbid Resurrection 2018

Haven't even bothered with this pile of shit, listened to the released preview tracks, garbage!
I mean, I totally get hating on the album after listening to it, but not listening to it and STILL talking shit about it is kind of retarded.

For whatever it is worth, I think the 2 preview tracks are in the bottom 3 of the album.

Forget about Psycho, how about Wayward Samaritan's intro and this classic:

Wish those stupid motherfuckers would stop saying akerfeldts growls are back and amazing.

Opeth fans are biggest retards in metal community ive seen in a long time. Literal fanboys. Akerfeldt can rape their moms and shit on their dinner and they will still love it and ask for more.

Those fucking human wastes even dare to say he sounds better than in Royal Albert Hall. He sucked then, but at least he used some highs and lows, at least pretended those growls belong to the songs.

Reactions: nizzon and Tumn
I mean, I totally get hating on the album after listening to it, but not listening to it and STILL talking shit about it is kind of retarded.

For whatever it is worth, I think the 2 preview tracks are in the bottom 3 of the album.
Listened and musically it's good, vocally it's still SHIT

Another useless opinion for this thread:

I've only listened two times, so it's unfair to give any sort of final judgment, but those two listens left me feeling the same way the The Fathomless Mastery* and Grand Morbid Funeral did: there are some great songs—enough for a solid EP—but as an LP, it feels a bit like a chore to listen to. Oh well. The artwork fucking rules, and I plan on revisiting it at least a few more times in hopes that it clicks with me.

* I know a bunch of people on here ride hard for TFM, but there are too many moments on the album that I feel myself either losing interest or wishing it had gone in a different direction. If TFM had been an EP with "At the Behest of Their Death," "Treasonous," "Hades Rising" and "Wretched Human Mirror"? Fucking hell, I'd be all in, even with the weaker production and Åkerfeldt's less-monstrous vocal approach.

Reactions: DarkGift and Belac
Add Mock the Cross to the mix and I would agree with you. Never said TFM was perfect, I just enjoyed at least half of the songs. It's not old Opeth where I literally fanboyed over 90% of the songs. For me album is good if I enjoy half of the content.

Can't say I like more than 1 song from GMF or newest album