Grandfather...can you tell me about their shitty album?

Firehead

CrusaderOfTheDowntrodden
Jul 31, 2004
The darkest part of your soul.
This Amazon review sums up my feelings on this, uhhh, not-such a classic...:tickled:

If you don't laugh, you'll at least crack a smile.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A5JQ9QZLV27RV/ref=cm_cr_pr_auth_rev?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview[/ame]

Goddammit...the link worked when I previewed it but after posting it now it doesn't work!:(:cry::bah:

Anyways, look up Manowar's 'Louder Than Hell' album and look for the one star review by Eddie Steel (Trunk's bro?) titled 'Garbage'.:worship:

Even if you love Manowar I can't imagine people thinking it's a great one.

That's pretty much exactly how I feel about it. It has some good songs like Number 1 and Outlaw, but overall it's just so mediocre whereas every album before was awesome (yet flawed).

Never really got why so many people are huge fans myself. I like battle hymns for what it is, and a few tracks from into glory ride, but that's about it. That aside, the ironically awesome and over the top true metal-ness just always seemed a bit too cheesy and annoying for me. I'll just stick with Anvil for that :)

Not saying anvil are the most technically awesome, heaviest, or best songwriters...just saying. Matter of personal taste, which is usually the case. Damnit, didn't mean for that to rhyme, ha