Graspop 2003

hahaha sucks? I leave that to christina when i cross her :loco:
still some bands have to be confirmed... 2 or 3 or sth

the line-up is moderate, but at least they got Opeth, as opposed to www.summer-breeze.de festival where i will go this year... oh, and Samael... hmm... i hate decisions like these. Full Force Festival has a good lineup as well. argh!

bandlist.JPG

Thats the bandlist, no times yet of course.
I vote for ministry to cancel their performance, (so i can see Pro-pain closing in the 2nd marquee, and stone sour in the afternoon at the mainstage, would be an option eh :Smug:)

ministry is the best thing at graspop and you don't wanna see 'em?!?!?!?! ahhhhh! remind me to murder you when i come there. :heh:

ministry are gods compared to all that mediocre "metal" crap that is out nowadays...

and about the tents, that sounds good. what i would like to ask you people is what the hell do we do if it starts raining cats and dogs? i guees we're fucked...

and who the hell are them killer playing on the main stage? their own mother doesn't know of their existance...

yeah are ministry going after lacuna coil,

that would be funny, watching big Al showing the poodle perm goth rockers where the fuck its at o_Oo_O

aye. ministry's shows are great i've heard. all pervo-wacko and that. jourgensen has a band called revolting cocks i think.

killer seems to be a belgian band. never heard of em...
if I'm not mistaken it was up to Tim to open at the main stage, but I guess they are not asked anymore because the releasedate of the CD is delayed until september :mad: Damn Buzzville :Shedevil:

sol83 said:
you kids have no respect for anything. i will have enormous fun with ministry. :(
Ministry!
bowdown.gif

Psalm 69 : one of the best CD's ever.
Didn't like the next one's, and haven't heard he last one.

I would have joined you Sol, but I'm already exhausted from the evening Anathema .... so deffo no Graspop this year!

psalm 69 is indeed amazing. you cannot imagine how many riffs from that record have been stolen by crappy nu-metal bands...

ministry are playing a tiny little venue here in june,( like anathema played there last time:) ) this will be fuckking heaven. I hope they still do supernaut as an encore. Sepultura are playing a gig there too but who gives a fuck about them :D

:hotjump:
just bought the tickets for graspop.
the most important bands would be samael, opeth and apocalyptica for me...
well if i see some strange people with anathema shirts or flags... ;)