Graspop 2003

ha, i don't know any of you by sight, so you are strange per sé :) i'll definetely bring my opeth flag :) the whimps of the dark tranquillity board where i use to post don't seem to be very fond of that festival which i cannot comprehend in any way *shrugs*

Don Corleone said:
i cant come. :(
Nooo!!!
bawl1.gif
That's shitty!!! :yell:

I just found someone to jump in for me at work that weekend.. Yesterday was the deadline for accreditation.. I hope so much to get that photopass
cry.gif

I think I could die after having Cooper in the front of my lens.. There's just nothing more you can reach :D

Pity don...... :(:(:(

But who said the bill is lame?! Come on Nina, there will be less crappy bands than in Rotonde Festival!
;););)

I'll enjoy Opeth, samael, sepultura, Aborted, Masterplan, Overkill, apocalyptica, stratovarius & type O negative on friday, and Pro-Pain, The haunted, Arch enemy (raging show yesterday @ fields of rock!), Prong, Finntroll, Hatebreed, Lacuna coil, Murderdolls, Ministry (I saw stone sour yesterday, it was not bad, Corey taylor is a quite good frontman), Anthrax, Alice Cooper & Iron Maiden! :D

who the fuck are stone sour? i just can't believe they're that good for somebody to miss ministry... somebadi explein pleeeeeeeeeeeees... :yell:

Thortyir said:
Pity don...... :(:(:(

But who said the bill is lame?! Come on Nina, there will be less crappy bands than in Rotonde Festival!
;););)

I'll enjoy Opeth, samael, sepultura, Aborted, Masterplan, Overkill, apocalyptica, stratovarius & type O negative on friday, and Pro-Pain, The haunted, Arch enemy (raging show yesterday @ fields of rock!), Prong, Finntroll, Hatebreed, Lacuna coil, Murderdolls, Ministry (I saw stone sour yesterday, it was not bad, Corey taylor is a quite good frontman), Anthrax, Alice Cooper & Iron Maiden! :D

HOLY MOLY!! :yell: :cry: