Graspop 2003

Marquee 2 is on his feets and toilets are already there!
toilet.jpg

Haha, good luck, Kortrijk is on the other side of the country than Dessel... but belgium is quite a small country, so...

pity that you don't arrive in Brussels, or I can buy you a Kriek or a leffe at graspop roadshow party... :D:D:D

Thortyir said:
I'll be in the city center at this time! :D where do you change? Which station I mean... :Spin:
It's Bruxelles-Midi. I have a waiting time till the next train of either 30min or one hour. Depends if I take the direct train to Kortrijk (second one) or the one where I have to change in Gent. Though I have a tic over Gent.. no idea if it's valid for the other train. The guys at te trainstation were really sweating to get my train tickets together *ggg*. The connection to Kortrijk is ok but back was really tricky.. especially because I absolutely don't want to take the metro in Paris :yell::yell::yell:

Take care if you go outside this station... it's a really shity area of Brussels, but at that time, I think it's OK... I went there in the winter, 9 o'clock in the evening, and felt very uncomfortable... :ill:

oh, and beware of pickpockets too...

Pity that it's not brussels central... Midi is far from the bar where we'll go... :(

Thortyir said:
Take care if you go outside this station...
I won't go out ;)

Thortyir said:
oh, and beware of pickpockets too...
I always do.. am a bit paranoic. I never put some important things in those small bags. Everything is well hidden in the depths of my big bag *ggg* Sometimes I can't even find the things myself :lol:

Thortyir said:
Pity that it's not brussels central... Midi is far from the bar where we'll go... :(
:(
well, Friday the latest ;)