Graspop 2003

Just back from Graspop!! 7 hours of sleep in three days, rockn' roll!!! !:headbang:

But it was great! Type o negative, Iron maiden, Apocalyptica, Anthrax, Finntroll were really ace!!!

I've met several members from the forum and we had a good time in the beer tent! See you next time lads!!! :)

You actually had SEVEN hours of sleep?? :cry: I envy you, I think I didn't sleep more than 2 or 3 hours in 2 nights.
"TETTEBROEEEËD!!!" :mad:

Oh and Graspop was cool, Opeth was ace, Apocalyptica was really cool, and Sepultura was not half as bad as I expected it to be, hey, the gorilla can even play guitar.

Cerulean said:
You actually had SEVEN hours of sleep?? :cry: I envy you, I think I didn't sleep more than 2 or 3 hours in 2 nights.

Oh and Graspop was cool, Opeth was ace, Apocalyptica was really cool, and Sepultura was not half as bad as I expected it to be, hey, the gorilla can even play guitar.

A gorilla playing guitar for Sepultura?? You must think I'm stupid

derrick3gtr.jpg

:(

you silly little scrote, would you have the balls to call derrick green a gorilla his face? Somehow i doubt it

Maybe we should link this thread to a few sepultura forums....

Fuckin hell :( I didn't mean it in a racist content ofcourse. I'm not a racist at all.
Doesn't take away that he looks a little bit like a gorilla ey :eek:
Hmm.. Actually I don't have anything against him as a person, but as the new Sepultura-frontman :mad:
I mean, compare Derrick with Max :ill:
Actually Sepultura should've quit when Max left, but I enjoyed the gig anyway, Derrick sounds better live than on the albums.

Cerulean said:

Sepultura was quite good, but it will never be the same with only one guitar! :(

But, for me, ANTHRAX kicked ass, really... :headbang:

(Heeeeeey, the "now playing" thing is back!!! ) :):):)

Anthrax was pretty good yeah, I'm very disappointed though that they didn't play Among the Living :( But I didn't know if that was a common song in their playlist.
Just like the absence of Inner Self in Sepultura's set :ill: (but we got Troops of Doom :D)
Oh and during Sepultura's set, 2 crazy guys have climbed all the way up on the pillars of the marquee. That's like at least 20 meters high? One of em got down when Derrick asked them to, but the other one went even further by hanging upside down with his legs (later on even with only one leg) :ill: Scary stuff :)

:(:(:( boooooo:(guys i was ready to cry thinking all of you were together once again,except for me:( thanks to Pieter and Heiko i got even a subtle idea of the atmosphere :cry:

im writting from Samothrace island,where im spending my last couple of days.the island is dead beautiful and recomended to everybody who adores nature.

Wild nature,untouched my man(island is dead incommercial),sceneries from the lord of the rings likeo_O rivers and waters everywhere,secret small lakes,caves and yeah you can swim in those lakes *dreamy*

Scent of ancient greek pride (anyone heard of Kawirean Mysteries that were performed there for years?and still secretly live through,lets say,apocryphistic parties every august there),the santuary of the Great Gods,electromagnetic fields and strange phenomena like.a very important place in the ancient past,a hidden mystery for the modern shite world...

only my permanent badluck magnet...

yesterday when i went to sleep there was a sudden storm and thunder and the general mood had been a bit hostile and...unexpected,there we had an EarthquakE!
And today while i was swimming in one of those small lakes,a bloody bitch smashed my beloved glasses:yell::yell: and when i told her she didnt even have the pride to offer any reward,just for the sake of it!people have lost the sense of dignity those days,oh well...

by the way, during the type 0 set, 2 birds that managed some way to get in the pa started kissing. the guy behind the console was so happy, you could see it in his face. i was too.

sol83 said:
by the way, during the type 0 set, 2 birds that managed some way to get in the pa started kissing. the guy behind the console was so happy, you could see it in his face. i was too.

2 girls kissing and cuddlin? You must think Im stupid!
nah, seriously, I remember when My Girlfriends Girlfriend video came out, loads of mini-goth girls started kissing each other in crap metal clubs like. Sad really :( If we ever get big, I'm gonna start a trend with girls licking dogs arses in our videos. We'll see how cool they can be then :tickled:

i wish you guys get big so people would start eating meat in goth clubs, thatd be dead good.