Graspop 2003

FFS, they DID play Troops of Doom, I'm 200% sure about that, and if I remember well this was the only old song where Derrick played guitar as well (the other ones where he played were all from the last album)

Cerulean said:
FFS, they DID play Troops of Doom, I'm 200% sure about that, and if I remember well this was the only old song where Derrick played guitar as well (the other ones where he played were all from the last album)

Don't mind them, Gorik... you're 100% right! ;)

beer.gif
@ Thortyir for listening to Entwine :D

DragonLady1 said:
yes, think the same, anyway they are far better than to/die/for...

Please, stop copying my posts... ;) :D

Just kidding... :lol:

I saw them on stage once, in support of theatre of tragedy... it wasn't bad, but my girlfriend didn't enjoy it at all... :D She said it sounds like HIM... :ill:

Thortyir said:
But i don't say they're bad... Entwine is a good band... but they're sentenced ripped-off, nothing to add about them... :D
Well I don't know about Mika who's writing the most stuff but Aksu (drums) is a big fan of Sentenced. But actually I cannot see that many similarities.. Still I think it's kinda funny that for those bands it's rip off but for other bands who (in my opinion) really sound the same it's just the "same genre" :loco: