Graspop 2004.thread

IF I go, I'm gonna bring a tent as well which has room for total three big men and their stuff (tested in greece). Last year we managed to get two guys and two girls inside, but the stuff wouldnt fit in :lol:

I'll be there too. But not with a tent, maybe I'll sleep in the car ...with a matress in the back. It should work, I'm a midget woman.
And not all 3 days. Friday and Saturday or Sunday depends on me lovely other half.

blackeyed said:
*raises elbow*
im half in, i want to come but not too sure as i'll be going alone like :erk:
alone??? i'm there, tools, thortyir, rafael, snow2fall, caroline, mariner, bastet, and like 20 others, so.... you won't be alone

marginalé said:
alone??? i'm there, tools, thortyir, rafael, snow2fall, caroline, mariner, bastet, and like 20 others, so.... you won't be alone
:D aye true, aww the lovely anathema board family lol, i was just on about travelling and that, is anyone else flying in? if so meet me at the airport, just to make sure i dont get on another plane or something, or fall asleep....
so i guess im in then :D get me ticket when i get paid then..

MetallicaSux said:
Claire, you can always take me with :)

And did you know, you are a E-Claire :)
(i know that was cheesy, but i couldn't resist)
do they say that in english too, an eclaire? i thought they only had that in belgium. (do you speak afrikaans?)

dries drie pintjes and some cheap wine, alrightos?