Grave Demise's debut EP finished

No, I'm not backing too many times, you can hear me mostly on Empire of Fire and Dead and Buried. Dayton really is a great vocalist, to me one of the best in the business.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, means a lot : )

Stay tuned for our new logo shall come to surface soon haha.

Haha too late Scav, I included it in the zip file of the album. :D

Thanks to all for your comments and criticism it really does help. Really the only people that heard our shit before was friends and family and of course they are all just going to say they love it. EG and myself are in the midst of creating the new songs and the feedback from fellow metal heads (that like the same type of metal we do) should help us to become better. Like EG said before we should have our first song done soon with our new sound for the full album, hopefully it comes out as good as we're hoping so we will be confident enough to share it. I'm actually supposed to record the drums to it tomorrow...depending on how much I drink tonight! ;D

Was originally 'The soil smells of flesh' but that'll be the title for the full length, I don't think this EP really needs/deserves a title in my opinion. But you may call it that if you wish

Was originally 'The soil smells of flesh' but that'll be the title for the full length, I don't think this EP really needs/deserves a title in my opinion. But you may call it that if you wish

self titled then? is just that I wanna tag it correctly on my mp3 files... a name would be a useful thing. :err:

Those band pics you guys using? They look cool, my kind of band pic, simple and effective.

I hate seeing music files unorganized. I have all my folders organized alphabetically, with release year, album pic and etc.

I changed all the meta tags for "EP" as the album so it should sort it that way in your player, it doesn't?