Graveland Recommendations

Thoth-Amon

Hypochondriac
Apr 4, 2006
What are the best ones to aquire? I've got Thousand Swords downloaded on my computer and enjoyed it... what else is good?

I don't know how into 'true' Black Metal you are, but the top five for me excluding Thousand Swords would be:

The Celtic Winter
Carpathian Wolves
Following The Voice Of Blood
Fire Chariot Of Destruction
Dawn Of Iron Blades

I don't know how into 'true' Black Metal you are, but the top five for me excluding Thousand Swords would be:

The Celtic Winter
Carpathian Wolves
Following The Voice Of Blood
Fire Chariot Of Destruction
Dawn Of Iron Blades

I like both 'true' and 'fake' black metal. Thank you for the recommendations. How is Impaler's Wolves?

Impaler's Wolves is actually really good, but kind of short. Two really interesting new takes on old songs from Carpathian Wolves.

Fire Chariot of Destruction
Dawn of Iron Blades
Following the Voice of Blood
Creed of Iron
Thousand Swords

Best ones for me.

hes kind of a goofball though. his website is baaaad. but the viking war re-enactment pictures are pretty hilarious.

I don't think it should be too hard to find now, No Colours seems to be working with a new distributor who gets around well. I've also noticed that the prices are considerably cheaper.

My favorite black metal band is Spite Extreme Wing and as hardly anyone seems to have listened to them theyre obviously cool. Very Dissection inspired band.