Great Folk/Power metal band from Spain, Saurom

Not bad. :) I've been getting incredibly board with folk metal of late. The music has nice melodies, the vocallist is harsh, but doesn't sound like he's trying to yoik, and it just doesn't bore me overall. Good find, IMO.

weird vocals and has an incredibly poppy chorus to this song im listening to.

why does he sound like that >_>

I like his vocals, they are quite unique for the style they play, not death/black metal but not as clean as typical power metal. I downloaded the whole new album (going to either order or see if vintage has it this weeK) and it's great.

I'm from the UK and speak no Spanish whatsoever, but I went to a festival in Spain last year and saw these guys live and I was absolutely blown away.

They have an amazing stage show!!!!!!!!!! I love the music! The vocals (even though I don't understand them!), the guitars. They're one of the best metal bands out at the moment I think.

xx Kirsty

I'm from the UK and speak no Spanish whatsoever, but I went to a festival in Spain last year and saw these guys live and I was absolutely blown away.

They have an amazing stage show!!!!!!!!!! I love the music! The vocals (even though I don't understand them!), the guitars. They're one of the best metal bands out at the moment I think.

xx Kirsty

Are you lost? Get back over on the Firewind forum. :lol: