Great news!!

i can make the best coffee ever with this:
douwe1.jpg

...uhm....ohyeh...BONG!

...isnt it? hmm ohwell :loco:

Unless you're brewing those beans that an ocelot ate then crapped back out you're just fooling yourselves that you drink good coffee.

Civet Coffee: We crap it, you drink it!

Karen:

McDonald's, $1.35, was decent and moderately strong. Although it lacked the subtle top notes needed to make it rise and shine, it had no flaws.

Burger King, $1.40, looked like coffee but tasted more like hot water. It was a little sour, with an unusual hint of chocolate.

Dunkin' Donuts, $1.65, was weak, watery, and pricier than Starbucks. It was inoffensive, but it had no oomph. (If you brew with Dunkin’ beans at home, you can make it stronger.)

Starbucks, $1.55, was strong, but burnt and bitter enough to make your eyes water instead of open.

CR's take. Try McDonald’s, which was cheapest and best, or make your own coffee--just call it something special. The other three were all only OK, but for different reasons.

They did note earlier Dunkin' Donuts BEANS when roasted at home are good however, in an earlier issue. I thought it was the store coffee.

Civet Coffee: We crap it, you drink it!

Karen:

McDonald's, $1.35, was decent and moderately strong. Although it lacked the subtle top notes needed to make it rise and shine, it had no flaws.

Burger King, $1.40, looked like coffee but tasted more like hot water. It was a little sour, with an unusual hint of chocolate.

Dunkin' Donuts, $1.65, was weak, watery, and pricier than Starbucks. It was inoffensive, but it had no oomph. (If you brew with Dunkin’ beans at home, you can make it stronger.)

Starbucks, $1.55, was strong, but burnt and bitter enough to make your eyes water instead of open.

CR's take. Try McDonald’s, which was cheapest and best, or make your own coffee--just call it something special. The other three were all only OK, but for different reasons.

They did note earlier Dunkin' Donuts BEANS when roasted at home are good however, in an earlier issue. I thought it was the store coffee.

Well, when you compare it to those three it may seem special, but go to a good local roaster and you won't be able to go back.

Jeff

I don't like coffee in general, even local roasters don't impress me. I will only drink it at work when I need to stay awake, or in iced form.

I was going after her from a standpoint of quality testing from within the group of people that actually drink coffee.

That's the first remotely positive review of theirs I've seen, and the nicest thing I can say about it now is that its better than Dunkin' Donuts... still not good coffee.

Jeff