Great oratory

Nile577

Jun 26, 2003
Here is a clip of British independent MP George Galloway defending himself to the US senate against (false) allegations of corruption. Whatever your politics this is recommended watching.

Last edited:
George Galloway is the best orator on earth. (Regardless of whether one agrees with all of his politics). This speech is absolutely stunning!

He's good, very very good. I've always enjoyed listening to the rhetorical stylings of Mr Galloway. If any of you saw big brother though, it becomes impossible to watch him after.

derek said:
He's good, very very good. I've always enjoyed listening to the rhetorical stylings of Mr Galloway. If any of you saw big brother though, it becomes impossible to watch him after.

Just what did he do on Big Brother? He has a very nice accent by the way.

He dressed in latex and was fed by a women, while he acted like a cat. It was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen and it seriously dented any respect I had for the man.

derek said:
He dressed in latex and was fed by a women, while he acted like a cat. It was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen and it seriously dented any respect I had for the man.

Well I dig being fed by women, but I have to say, I'd keep that fetish to myself. But you Brits and Scots are known to be a little kinky. :lol: