great singers

oh yeah definately!
when you gonna start with it? I have a bad Danzigalbum, 3 Hammerfall's (everybody has his mistakes), cheesy Roxetteone, Manowars Fighting the world :puke: , Weezer..........

Perry Blake
Nico from the Velvet Underground
I must say I love Pery Farrel form Jane's Addiction
Chris Cornell
Robert Plant
PJ Harvey
Morrissey (already said, I know)
Justin Sullivan
Wolfsheim singer (dunno his name)
Peter Murphy
Trent Reznor
and many more...just let me think a bit more...

Originally posted by Mariner
officialy? hmm whats involved with that? :)

I think he's doing fine. He works for it (worked, whatever), and he deserves this more then many other artists do.
And I confess, i have 3 albums of him :eek: ;) :D :) :eek:

well, so far i've seen we have REALLY similar tastes, but this is the first time you like something that i totally despise and cant stand at all...

well, actually there is one more: stereo mcs. :puke:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
this is officially the first time we disagree, pieter. eminem, with both his music and lyrics, sucks ass. sorry, pal. :(

sorry to you pal. but you are wrong there. he is a real talent.

YOU BETER LOSE YOURSELF IN THE MUSIC THE MOMENT YOU WANT IT YOU BETER NEVER LET IT GO...YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE AND BLOW THIS OPPORTUNITY COMES ONCE IN A LIFETIME.....

the guy is a great talent with great songs, and when it gets down to it, i reckon he could be quite humble..;.
so there!

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Imagine how horrible it is to have an 11 year old sister that listens to Eminem VERY LOUD all fucking day :mad::mad::mad:
That's what I'm going through :cry:

oh, i can imagine, it's just happening right now, though it's not a sister but a 15 year old brother!

Has anyone mentioned Jim Morrison????

and...what about Steve Hogarth of Marillion, he´s got a really unique and great voice!!??

Phil Collins in his earlier Genesis times, also not to forget...

Aimee Mann????????????????? Does anybody know her??? She´s very talented, listen to the Magnolia-Sondtrack...

Best Regards,

Beyond