great singers

Originally posted by Mariner
but in 2 words, but no way you will speak it right, because
Greeks cant
so French certainly cant :)

i dunno must be pronounced something like : ' VAN ( you know like a van ;) ) girsburgain ' ? something like that ?

i have a funny interview from TG on mp3 on which she tells her name, you have to listen to it about 100 times to get to say it properly

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
:rolleyes:
Pussies :)

ok so try to say :

'anticonstitutionnelement'

or

'les chaussettes de l'archi-duchesse sont elles sèches archi-sèches ?'

or

'pruneau cuit pruneau cru ' and repeat it 30 times

we'll see who will have the last laugh ( ha ha ho )

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Ehm... I don't have any problem saying those :confused: My French isn't bad or anything, I just don't like to talk it though

you're part of those who can speak french but hate it ? i know there are lots belgians who hate french ... having said that , french is an annoying language, i admit.

Originally posted by Mariner
but in 2 words, but no way you will speak it right, because
Greeks cant
so French certainly cant :)

You think. I can!!! I have a talent with languages... :D

Greek is very difficult to pronounce cos of certain letters in the alphabet Europeans don't have in their language... My philosophy teacher is from Germany though and he speaks excellent Greek. You can't realize he's a foreigner! :eek:

Who ever said sheeps are part of the Greek cuisine? I think them people should be seriously bumed! :mad:

Fuckin' wankers... They just say it's Greek but they probably have no idea what the word means... Just to get money. My granny cooks the real thing. If you try it, you wish it never ended... :)

Yeah well, if you bother moving your ass and come here with the boy Mariner this summer you'll taste that pleasure... That and many others... ;)

Emm... the girlfriend will indeed be a problem cos I was thinking of mating you up with Greek girls... hihi... but anyways, bring her along... or maybe not cos she'll meet some handsome Greek and then dump you... :lol:

heres a great singer for you
Nick%20Drake.jpg