great singers

haha yeah nice one mehdi i remmeber that, 'mehdi its omar' 'weeeee?' 'mehdi!! its OMAR', 'weeeeeee' 'how about shove that weee right up your ass u fuck face' 'fuck you!!!?'

ok ok...thats not how it happened. hehe

Originally posted by sol83
I wouldn't say crap... Just a bit hard. Pronounciation is a big pain in the ass... Still, Greek is deffo the most difficult language in Europe. Our grammar is enormous!!! :D

the pronunciation is easy but it's the grammar,orthography and conjugation that are pains in the ass IMO ! unless you read frequently which is not my case cause i cant read ...

Originally posted by pagan2002
sorry don, but what was that again?

sorry, danny, i disliked the guy more when i actually read all the lyrics you posted. especially the one pieter posted...the fucky fucky one...and i dont know, is it supposed to be funny?

yes, you are right, i dont have the right to say if one is talented or not, but being an open-minded listener, i feel i can criticize what i hear. anyways, eminem is not for me. if i have to hear music of that kind, i turn to korn, cypress hill and rage against the machine.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
sorry, danny, i disliked the guy more when i actually read all the lyrics you posted. especially the one pieter posted...the fucky fucky one...and i dont know, is it supposed to be funny?

My one is just an intermission-song on the Marshall Mathers EP. In fact it isnt a song, just some blabla, ooh ooh.
No song Don ;) And why the fuck cant we continue with this discussion now youre skiing :(

Originally posted by oe
is that a inside joke cedarbreed that u and mehdi got goin about me??? HAVE FUN with mehdi :mad: hehe

ok i'll make it clear... nothing to do with Mehdi, it has to do with French language once again.
Omar is pronounced the same way as homard wich means lobster in French.
and about ' Omar has kill me ' , it was a joke about a famous crime scene here in France where the victim wrote these words with her own blood as she was dying ' Omar m'a tuer ' with a grammar mistake : 'tuer' instead of 'tuée' so ---- ' Omar has KILL me' , same mistake in English.
Now it's clear.
Ok those are stupid jokes but I'm quite stupid these times, pardon me , no offence mate ;)
And BTW i won't have fun with Mehdi ! he's boring as death ! perfect doomster ! born on friday 13th November , and his last name means ' my problems ' in French :lol: :) :lol:
That is all true !! ( except mehdi boring as death of course he's my frienddddddddd until the bitterrrrrr endddddd )

Labrie? :lol: Forget about this prog plague and start listening to some decent singers for fucks sake... Emotion counts more than skill for me at least...

I dont get it why people slam LaBrie for being all technique and zero emotion. I think he does a really great job conveying emotions through his singing.

Though he can sing very well technically also, I dont think he is some Yngvie Malmsteen-type singer.

Danzig has emotion. Yorke has emotion. Osbourne has emotion. I don't think Labrie has much to do with any of them... Being on stage praying not to be out of tune for a single second is pathetic... Unfortunately most prog bands have that syndrome...

*being hated again*

who the fuck is labrie? is he in some technically proficient band??
for fuck sake you people, will you get onto some decent raw stuff?