great singers

I really like:

-) Jan-ovl-svithjod-... anyway, it's the male singer from In The Woods... He is so amazing, just listen to their cover of Epitaph(king crimson). WOW!
-) The guys from This Empty Flow (don't know their names)
-) Rowan London (Virgin Black)
-) Roger Waters
-) David Tibet (Current 93, his voice makes my heart shrink and also makes me feel very small)
-) Mick Moss
-) Vinny
-) ....

Originally posted by Blue Taste
I really like:

-) Jan-ovl-svithjod-... anyway, it's the male singer from In The Woods... He is so amazing, just listen to their cover of Epitaph(king crimson). WOW!
agree on that the guy is amazing, but what happened with him now?:confused:

Originally posted by Ivo
agree on that the guy is amazing, but what happened with him now?:confused:

I know that he has a side-project called Naervaer which is really good! It's trippy folk music, or something like that. You can get some mp3's at www.prophecy.cd at the artists section.

I also know he did some vocals on Green Carnation's "light of day, day of darkness" and is currently working on his new project. Too bad that the guy is very slooooooow.... :(

Oh yes, In the woods was a great band... And, like it mentionned above, you must listen to "light of day, day of darkness" by Green Carnation.... It's a really good album with beautiful melodies and great voices... :)

Originally posted by Don Corleone
this is officially the first time we disagree, pieter. eminem, with both his music and lyrics, sucks ass. sorry, pal. :(

Eminem, like most famous people, possesses the worst trait a man can have. He thinks he is somebody. Therefore he can royally FUCK OFF!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
this is officially the first time we disagree, pieter. eminem, with both his music and lyrics, sucks ass. sorry, pal. :(

officialy? hmm whats involved with that? :)

I think he's doing fine. He works for it (worked, whatever), and he deserves this more then many other artists do.
And I confess, i have 3 albums of him :eek: ;) :D :) :eek: