Great sounding records withOUT samples

I didn't read the whole thread so sorry if this has been mentioned already but isn't "The Dead Eye" by The Haunted all natural drums??

as i have already said... put up or shut up.. post your metal mixes that use no samples.... get to crackin'.. mixes, not words... do it, or zip it.

yes, it's very possible.. with a stellar drummer and a good engineer.... but i wanna hear all of you that pontificate about sample-free metal mixes to show me what ya got.... Killer sounding sample-free metal mixes will do the talking... and the bullshit will do the walking..... don't wanna see lists of examples from yester-year.. i wanna hear modern examples of your own work.

is anyone gonna try? I've been working hard on a solo disc for a while now, and it's a borderline nightmare to get my drumming skills up to par. i could track drums right now and use drumagog and some editing and have a good sounding disc. but i'm motivated by my ego and want it to be amazing and as natural sounding as possible. i want people to hear it and thing "wow, he performed all the instuments himself!". but playing the double kick parts clean and consistent is an art that sometimes feels light years away, and the fast tom fills have nowhere near the power as the slow ones so there's a huge change in dynamics with the toms. and i just realized i have bad stick control when i hit 1 specific crash cymbal, so the cymbal rebounds and hits the stick again as i'm trying to get it back to the hats... and that's on top of trying to stay consisitent throughout an entire song, so i sometimes wonder if my nightmares will end up to the beat of a click track someday.

Anyhoo, i just did a quick tracking in which i tried to make my drummicing skills a bit better.
Got the kick alot better and the whole alot more in phase, allthough i'm still not satisfied.
Here is a sample with only subtractive eq and some compression/limiting.
http://www.box.net/shared/s05fx7o2y4

Not perfect but great still.

Perfect sound and drumming style for fast hardcore metal-punk rock-ish stuff