Greatest band EVER of the week:

[0hr]Sunlapse

Wraith
Oct 1, 2002
Rumson, NJ
www.getyourasstomars.com
The Haunted.

and it has been scientifically proven that the S/T is the greatest album OF ALL TIME. and it has also been scientifically proven that Three Times is the greatest song EVER. and Peter Dolving is, not surprisingly, scientifically, the greatest vocalist ever. discuss.

hahaha i love the name of the thread...

Blut Aus Nord is my pick for greatest band ever of the week... french black metal with music that actually SOUNDS scary! very cool horror movie sounding stuff

Both incarnations of the band are mediocre sped-up melodeath with tickticktick drumming and bastardized tremolo riffage in place of the thrash metal they aspire to. Stupid, repetitive, most overrated band ever, and those who think they're thrash should be strapped down and forced to listen to Hypnosia, Sauron and Toxic Holocaust until their brains come out their anuses.

The Greatest Band EVER of the week is Nokturnal Mortum. No other band has ever inspired me to get up off my chair and start dancing a jig (Yes, I did do this).

I give mine to Lacuna Coil, Heavens a Lie origional video... damn she is just so hot!

While I enjoy The Haunted's first album, I tend to agree with Pyrus about it in terms of its significance as thrash. Though I do prefer Dolving as a vocalist, as generic death vox are so damned common. Witchery's Restless and Dead is a much better example of pure, badass swedish thrash.

I've been listening to "A Predators Portrait" a lot lately...i just can't get enough of it.... so i guess Soilwork is my band of the week...(although i do not endorse their more recent albums cause they suck...)

DiscipleofTruMetal said:
I've been listening to "A Predators Portrait" a lot lately...i just can't get enough of it.... so i guess Soilwork is my band of the week...(although i do not endorse their more recent albums cause they suck...)

APP is about the only Soilwork I have ever liked.

Pyrus said:
Both incarnations of the band are mediocre sped-up melodeath with tickticktick drumming and bastardized tremolo riffage in place of the thrash metal they aspire to. Stupid, repetitive, most overrated band ever, and those who think they're thrash should be strapped down and forced to listen to Hypnosia, Sauron and Toxic Holocaust until their brains come out their anuses.

....WHat he said...

My Greatest band ever of the weak is Orphaned Land... Get Mabool or die!