Greatest one minute of Opeth

Originally posted by Dangerblade
I'd have to pick minute 7-8 in 'To Bid You Farewell,' because that is just absolutely awesome.

i second that!!!!

this is really hard to say since there's so many memorable parts in opeth songs but a good one minute 8-9 (roughly) of 'blackwater park'...the part with the cool bass popping part

minure 3-4 or serenity painted death is good...i like the lead guitar riff

It's hard enough to pick a favourite opeth song and you have to go and ask a bastard-hard question like that!

I'd have to go with 7:35 through to 8:48 (Not a minute, I know!!!!) on 'The Night And The Silent Water', it's by far and a way the most Opeth that can be crammed into a single minute!:D

Too many choices to narrow it down to one - like said before, I'd have to listen to all their songs again just trying to pick out my favorite minute.

Currently - I'd probably say The Drapery Falls - from 5:50 to 6:50. It's the culmination of the first 5:49 of the song - which builds to this part.

A very tough question, indeed. I know this will change, but to me, as of this moment, there is about a 40 second interlude in the song The Twilight Was My Robe that is absolutely amazing...I still can't get it out of my head, but that is a good thing.