Most depressing/gloomy Opeth song?

Well, after listening to all the songs you guys listed (well, listening to the ones I haven't heard before), I would have to say without a doubt that Credence is the most gloomy. Especially the end (beginning around 4:05) that guitar just sets the mood.

personally i think it would be "face of melinda" since it reminds me of a girl i once knew. the whole morningrise album since thats the reason why we all hate that stupid bitch. "credence", well its a real personal thing email me if u wanna hear about it. and bleak is the complete song. its beautiful how its pulsing guitars to a sweet serene melody that almost wants u to break down and cry at its magnificence.

the funeral portrait. i mean that voice is just haunting. oh well im getting off topic but i got my first kiss to that song so hehe.

Forest of October. The words......:cry:

The Funeral Portrait is beautiful. But it's only sad at the beggining. After that it's just pretty.

i haven't got em all yet but so far, credence tugs especially hard on my heartstrings. at the risk of soundin' like a real pussy, i could see myself havin' a good cry to that one. its a beautiful song in a sick twisted depressing way!:cry: