Greatest Voice In Metal?

1.Dio
2.Russel Allen
3.Ian Gillan

someone said glen hughs :O just personal opinion, but id rather eat shit than watch him show up deep purple at cal jam 74, the cunt wouldnt shut the hell up

I went to Keep-It-True this weekend and saw Titan Force on friday and Jag Panzer on saterday and I know for sure Harry "The Tyrant" Conclin has without a doubt the best metalvoice in the world. Unbelievable what this man can do, what a range, what a melody, what power. Jag Panzer played 2 hours and there where no mistakes. I've seen a lot of concerts including Manowar, Priest, Dio and all the other bands you talk about. But in my opinion (MY opinion) Harry Conclin is number 1.
Greetings Dave.
I have to agree. After seeing Jag Panzer and Titan Force at KIT, there's no one I've seen compare to Conklin live.

Because I am a singer myself I want to give an add to this list of the superb angelic voices:

Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin (JP ;) )
Matt Barlow (Iced Earth)
Russ North (Cloven Hoof)
Thorsten Kohlrausch (Dark At Dawn)
Mark The Shark Shelton (Manilla Road)
Rob Rock
Michael Kiske (ex- Helloween)
Brian Thomas (Halloween)
Sean Peck (Cage)
Messiah Marcolin (ex- Candlemass)

And not to forget Bob Parduba. Fits very well to Chain of Command album. You did a very good job there Bob.

(And Hell Yeah I have to edit it one more time one more add, David De Feis the absolute 4,5 octaves singer. Nobody can sing that high as him).

I really love extraordinary voices, and each of these guys has a special one.

Rob Halford
Harry Conklin
Bob Parduba
John Oliva
Michael Kiske
Tony Moore (Riot)
Mark Boals (Malmsteen)
Bobby Franklin (Medieval Steel)
Larry Philips (Emerald)
Allan Alman (Oracle)
Inaki (Exodo)
Ultra Dave (Ion Britton)

Halford and Russ anderson (Forbidden)

Both not only good singers, but they have a great sense for melody. A lot of unbelievable hooklines on nearly every song without sounding stupid.