Greetings, and a question.

theonetruelord

New Metal Member
Feb 27, 2005
Hi there, fello metalheads. I'm new here, thought I'd introduce myself. Im nick, and I live in England, and thrash metal is what I live for.

I was also wondering, what happened to Frank Bello, have I missed something? He was "bassing" in Music of Mass Destruction, and I just looked at the "About"bit of the Thraxmeister generals websute, and it says that Joey Vera plays bass. Can someone tell me whats going on?

Greg I clicked on that link you have. You're young. I was playing second base in 1978 and listening to KISS Alive II.

And welcome Nick. You forgot beer though. :D

Psh, England, I envy you dude...

Any way welcome aboard. Haha, every pun intended.

It was last spring I think... No one knows exactly what went down, but Bello split from the rest of the group. I think the split-up is being seen as "temporary" but time will tell. Bello joined Helmet (ug) and Vera hoppen on as a fill-in. Not exactly a fair trade if you ask me. I'm sure one of Vera's 18 other bands will come calling and Frank will be back someday.

Anyone catch that shit with the A-hole from Helmet trash-talking Anthrax? What a nard. Hey, DUMBASS! Your bass player was in Anthrax for two decades! He helped write a lot of there shit! Best not insult them too much ya fucking moron. M-O-O-N that spell Helmet.

DarbysDad said:
thraxx rules - are you still working with Death Angel

This was posted on the Death Angel Board from Ted the Guitar player

xx.gif
Re: Death Angel Break Up?
« Reply #11 on: Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:23pm »[size=-1] Quote Modify [/size]
The Band did not break up. Yes, we are on hiatus, but we are still a band. But I did start something new & need to play music until DA gets back up & running again

Re: Death Angel Break Up?
« Reply #12 on: Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:58pm »[size=-1] Quote Modify [/size]
How long of a hiatus?

on Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:58pm, Kill_Yall wrote:
[font=Arial,Helvetica]How long of a hiatus? [/font]

indefinite hiatus ??

www.deathangel.com

http://www.deathangel.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Thanks every one.
And yes, I did forget beer (or any sort of alcohol, anything's good). I'm sorry!!
Please dont hurt me......