Greetings, and a question.

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
This place is getting crowded. All the members since feb. 2002, need to LEAVE!!!

Just kiddin' all you senior citizens. :D
don't you ever go to school? A high school diploma is helpful you know.

DarbysDad said:
don't you ever go to school? A high school diploma is helpful you know.

See DD he's hooked on mascara he hangs out at the local drugstore waiting for no one to be there so he gat get his fix... at this time he at the store getting some ass cream and a while ago his dick itched so i guess he all fucked up. I wouldn't go to school either.....

thraxx said:
See DD he's hooked on mascara he hangs out at the local drugstore waiting for no one to be there so he gat get his fix... at this time he at the store getting some ass cream and a while ago his dick itched so i guess he all fucked up. I wouldn't go to school either.....

Eh...my dick did itch a while back...dont wear mascara, even eyeliner i dropped. I dont know where the fuck the drugstore is. I go to school, and I got chicks chasin after my dick all the time. Dont get jealous, thraxx. o_O

It rules. We had no school Thursday, Friday, then the weekend off, then Monday!! :D

I left a message on the Taking a dump thread by the way. We MUST keep that thread alive.