greetings from Croatia

svarte Kellon

S o r g t i D
Jun 24, 2004
tombs
Well, a bit about me (if you're interested in rest you can always contact me on PM)

- books&poetry: fantasy (G.Martin, J.R.R.Tolkien, G.G.Kay, T.Williams...); rest – A.Rice, Poppy Z.Brite; E.A.Poe, C.Baudelaire, etc...too many to count in here...
- Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, Invader Zim, Gloom Cookie
- History, comparative studies of mythologies and folklore (preparing own website)
- Worked on first Croatian metal web-zine CMAR-Net (www.cmar-net.org) – writing columns (themes: mythology, history, mystical&unexplained), concert reviews, making interviews

- Singing, playing bass guitar (wishing my whole life for drums); sang and played in couple of bands in my 'gentle' years (power-progressive, melodic black oriented; one of them was even experimental noise punk something )
- Photography – also likes to stay in front of camera objective than behind
- Writing – short stories, poems, lyrics for upcoming band(s) (anyone interested in folk-metal oriented music, contact me )
- Likes to annoy friends with inspired monologues on world hypocrisy, my misantrophy, philosophy...
- 24/7 a CYNIC with great sense of humor, especially on my own account
- not gonna give you a list of my fave bands cos it would also, as books, take too much space...you'll see, eventually as I start posting
- 1 piercing(lower lip), 2 tattooes( across 2/3 of my back – Angelic manifestation; for those who don't recognize – Cynic cover; 2nd tattoo – on inner side of my right ankle – winged dragon holding a sword )

let's say this is all for now

well, I've to say that in last couple of years some bands really improved technically, and some new ones also appeared. but the general problem is that no one can sign for any label cos there is none in croatia (concerning 'extreme' music - like metal). and very few of them (bands) have the chance to record their demos in good studios cos they're way too expensive and there are no producers who know how to 'produce' the actual album of a metal band...

i don't mind...our team was lousy anyway, too many young incapable players... not that I track football games, but... whatever..