Greetings from the Iced Earth Board

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
Hey, all. Just surfing the net at school (all hail 1st period library aide) and decided to establish myself as Written On the Walls' ambassador to...uh...the Dead World? I don't really have anything to say; just "Hello" and "Nevermore kicks ass." Which they do.

Okay, I have nothing important more to say. I look forward to hanging out here...anybody have any info on the next NVR album?

-Bored as hell,
Pyrus

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
Enemies of Reality:
Due out MAYBE Feb '03
a possible 10 min guitar solo
mixture of POE/DHIADW

:lol::lol:

not the first time this week ive seen you post that, and I'm sure not the last, haha!

Originally posted by Guerrilla
Schaffer sucks patriotic dick.

Glad to see I've entered an open-minded, welcoming, community of people who wants to make this a good place for other Nevermore fans. You know, people like Guerilla are what make the metal world great.

Sarcasm aside for now, I don't have time to surf 1210 posts (especially after seeing what happened with the masturbation discussion.) But it's really kinda pointless to have an X vs. Y debate on either X or Y's board, because you KNOW who everyone's gonna support - except me, I guess. In any case, I'd rather not hate anyone at this point...I'll save my hate for people who do bad things to me or my friends, not people who don't like the same bands I do.

-Feeling reasonable (but it won't last),
Pyrus

Originally posted by Pyrus
Sarcasm aside for now, I don't have time to surf 1210 posts (especially after seeing what happened with the masturbation discussion.)
awww but you didnt even get to my first post in there hahaha. after the masturbation part it gets back on topic for awhile. the good stuff starts on about page 4.
-neal

Welcome Pyrus, but I wouldn't bring up Iced Earth :headbang: here too much, there are some touchy people who will become upset. Or cry, aka Guerrilla. And although this board may look immature, most of the people here are intelligent and when confronted with an intellectual conversation they will give an intellectual post. Again, that is * most * of the people here.