Greetings

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I would have yelled John Myung just to be different.

I have to point something out about myself. I tend to over analyze things. For example, I saw you replied in purple. When I saw it I wondered what reasons you might have. First thought was that you were being sarcastic, but traditionally that is reserved for green. Then I thought you can't be sarcastic because you are a Dream Theater fan and you would probably yell John Myung. Then I thought you probably accidentally made it purple and was too lazy to change it. I literally spent the next 5 minutes trying to figure out why in the hell you replied in purple. Then I looked down and saw your sig.

I need help! :loco: :erk:

I guess you could say I'm like that too. I have way more peace of mind if I figure out a conclusion to everything. The other night I couldn't go to sleep cause I kept trying to make sense out of the aspect of "Bizarro World"... It's just not logic... The opposite of existence is nonexistence, therefore anything in bizarro world doesnt exist. Thus making Bizarro world itself nonexistant... I literally spent hours elaborating every single possibility, and that's just one subject. My mind is fucked.

MrFast said:
I guess you could say I'm like that too. I have way more peace of mind if I figure out a conclusion to everything. The other night I couldn't go to sleep cause I kept trying to make sense out of the aspect of "Bizarro World"... It's just not logic... The opposite of existence is nonexistence, therefore anything in bizarro world doesnt exist. Thus making Bizarro world itself nonexistant... I literally spent hours elaborating every single possibility, and that's just one subject. My mind is fucked.

I am taking a theology class in college. My professor stated that the questions on the test were going to be tricky and that we should read them carefully. So one problem asked something like "is religion destructive...." I called teh professor over and asked "destructive to what?" He said, "just destructive." I spent 10 minutes on that one problem considering every possible answer that would go with each different interpretation of "destructive." I made some of the most complex, unrealistic, and irrelavent connections, but they all seemed like the logical answer. My head felt like it was going to explode. I finally chose 'yes' because several readings show how it can be destructive to things like nature. I told my professor after the test that I will fight him to the death over that question if I get it wrong.o_O o_O

*off topic* have you played God of War?

Yeah, God of War is an excellent game... Still prefer Prince of Persia though (obviously).

And I can see what you mean by beating the shit out of your teacher for that... I always overanalyze and make things way too complicated for my own good, but I love stuff like that. Thinking is what I do best, and if you give me enough time I could come up with a decent answer to any question you ask me.

mawdyson said:
I only have two freinds to talk Symphony X with, who I only meet with every few months. That's why this forum and others are such great place to come and hang out.

Hey, another Australian! There seems to be more and more prog metal fans there. I sure hope the band gets to visit you soon.

The Yngster said:
I havent left my local guitar center in weeks without having a conversation with multiple people about symphony x
Is it more telling people about Symphony X, or having conversations about everything Sym X? If it's the first thing, then do you keep remembering to shove down their throats how good Mike Romeo is?

Isn't he the super Emo speech guy in Waterboy?

EDIT: Here it is:
"I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... With charm, athletic ability or a fully functional brain. You see, you're an inspiration...to all of us who, who weren't born handsome...and charming and cool and... *cries*"