Devotion Plus

Being w/u guys (SymX fans) is the only place I really want to be, besides w/SymX Of course..:tickled:
But really this is the 1st place I go 2 when I get a chance to get on the computer. It makes me feel like I have all these friends around the world and I never even seen most of u guys..
yeah,, I would move into this commune...
And the poor guys (SymX) probably DO think I am crazyo_O:D
I am sure I let that impression last time I got to talk to them..
I can't help it, when I am around them I am like:OMG::loco:

D00d th0y suk d0g b00ls! g0 b0ck t0 yor grandm0s arse were U bel0ong U fukan n00b!!!."

OMG :lol: @ that.. also why I like it here.. people at least speak with a little intelligence.. I can't even go into metal chats.. they're so bad..a bunch of horny teenagers without a single braincell among the entire list.

Hehe, that's what it looks like from the other side of the fence...

Speaking of devotion, my boyfriend got so pissed at me for ranting on about how great Russell is that we broke up. But the real issue was not really about Russ, I just used that to make him realize how little we (me and boyfriend) have in common. He didn't get it... Guys...

SilentRealm said:
OMG :lol: @ that.. also why I like it here.. people at least speak with a little intelligence.. I can't even go into metal chats.. they're so bad..a bunch of horny teenagers without a single braincell among the entire list.

Much more than "a little intelligence"...yeah you're right. I think about the teenage kids on here 13, 14, etc...talk like they're adults. It's great...they're the future of this planet and its fate. Got my vote already.

People think I'm in my midlife crisis because I like this band and prog metal music! Here's a true confession, since we're talking about other forums. I am a Lisa Marie Presley fan and was one of the first 30 to join her official forum 2 months ago. Not there's over 1400. OMG, it's so damn stupid, I can't even go there. It's like a chat room for obsessed little girls. I feel like I would be stalking THEM if I even posted on it.o_O

I come here a couple times a day to see what's happening and often for a laugh. If I had friends at this age to hang around with, you all would be my choice.

BTW Macy....man, that's extreme. Wonder if Russ will read that??!!

Yeah I know!!! If he saw what I would do for him he would no doubt leave his girlfriend and marry... (!!!)

Uhm, just got carried away. This is what life after Russell is like. I told my ex to grow a goatie but noooooo... :D

Russell is like a drug, he hypnotizes women o_O I have so many pictures of him I am literally surrounded by him right now. But I'll keep my fantasies to myself ;) I'm just like you underrullospell, :loco: when I met them...I think next time they see me they'll be like "oh no not HER again!" :tickled: I can't wait!

As for the people in the Petrucci forum, it sounds like they're as protective of DT as we are of SymX. It's like a civil war!

Heh... when i met them i was like "oh man... hi... um... autograph... sign... in bag..." lol. Naw, but they are so awesome it's easy to loosen up around them and just chat. I spent a half hour with russ then a half hour with lepond after the show (as well as a lot of time before the show) and we were able to talk like friends about everything from christina agulara (don't even ask how that came up lol) to whatever else came up. They are just awesome guys.

As for a metal party, i think it would be fun to actually try to arrange something. I am sure we could find a place to hold it, and get everyone there somehow... rent a tour bus and drive across america picking up the metalheads... yeah.

geez... some guys get so touchy over that stuff... I don't know, maybe he was just jealous of Russ, getting all the attention from you. That's no excuse on his part. He should just kick back, take a downer, and crank up "V."

Another thing that I realised is that this forum is one of the most active forums in ultimate metal. If you go to bigger bands forums like Testament, siolwork, katatonia, arch enemy and devin townsend - These guys have much more popularity and record sales than SyX. But this board has more posts. Thats cool, I think.

You women are sick!!!!! lmfao jkin.. i'm with u.. Russ is my ultimate fantasy man..I gush on and on about him practically 24/7 to anyone who will listen and even to some who wont.
My BF is like.. you better not leave me for one of them long haired metal freaks!! (As if i could anyway, Russ's practically married :( ) lol!

Mr Shred-iddle said:
Sure there are some trolls but most of them are cool

Thats from the JP board.. and i must say...
I'm a troll :D..

hey metalchick!!!

Yeah I am just waiting for progpower, at the preparty for the guys to see me and go RUNNING,,SCREAMING.."NO NOT HER AGAIN":yell::D

And silentrealm: last time I went to see there last us show, my Husband couldn't go so I went w/a friend..
But b-4 I left my husband told me:

"Now don't go running off w/the drummer or i'll have to chase u down"
lol.gif

He's TOO cool..(my husband). But he was bummin' that he didn't get to go, poor guy. but at least we both get to go to Propower!!
WOOOHOOO i can't wait.:hotjump: