Grindhouse

NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg

Planet Terror was uber fucking kick ass... All the trailers were awesome. Eli Roth's Thanksgiving being the best, if only for the trampoline part.

Death Proof, on the other hand, was pretty lame for the most part. A couple good scenes riddled in with a bunch of bad dialogue, for Tarantino that is, dialogue. The references to his own movies were gay too...

It was not what I was expecting from him at all.

I'm definitely going to see this movie when I get the chance. Of course Pulp Fiction is a classic, but I also enjoyed Kill Bill, and as far as Rodriguez goes, Sin City was great, so I dig both directors. Grindhouse looks like alot of fun from the trailers and what I've been hearing on Opie and Anthony, who have been promoting the hell out of it lately.

Yes, from what I've read the movie will not be a double feature in Europe. It will be two seperate films with extra footage. They are planning to put the extra footage back in the film upon it's DVD release.

Yes, from what I've read the movie will not be a double feature in Europe. It will be two seperate films with extra footage. They are planning to put the extra footage back in the film upon it's DVD release.

That's ridiculous. Just as well I get free cinema, or I'd be pissed at the blatant money-hunting.

Different things appeal to different people. Not to say that everyone is correct, but y'know - different strokes.

Is a show with a tiny black man.