Groove metal

Profanity said:
Why? I admire then for trying out new ideas and producing a very distinctive style.

Are you kidding ?

Six Feet Under are awful. What new idea's are they trying ?. Six Feet Under do not have a distinct style either.

If Chris Barnes was not in Cannibal Corpse prior they would not be on a major label.

If you were a label why else would sign Six Feet Under besides knowing it would sell well because off chris barnes succes before. A fucking retard could write better riffs than Steve Swanson. Their drummer is a slacking moron. Their bassist looks like a fucking idiot. Chris Barnes sounds like some grandma getting fucked in the ass while she's gagged. Out of all the guitarists that probably tried out they picked Steve Swanson. Majority of people can play guitar better when they're 12 years old. Chris Barnes should take a shower.

fuck those morons

Raffft said:
No, Six Feet Under is Groovy Death Metal, which is derivative of Slightly Groovy Metal, which was amalgamated with Quarter-Pounder with Thrash in the 1980s.

this actually got a laugh out of me

Vital Remains said:
anyone know of any good groove/death bands? i dont know of many but i love the style

I suggest Dying Fetus or Skinless. If you want just groove metal try Pissing Razors or early Skinlab.

Newer Exodus is groovy. Alot of older thrash bands have turned to groove. Aren't Exhorder one of the first bands with a "groovy" sound? Children of Bodom's Hatecrew Deathroll and Are You Dead Yet? are very groovy. Lamb of God are groovy. 8)

The Greys said:
Are you kidding ?

Six Feet Under are awful. What new idea's are they trying ?. Six Feet Under do not have a distinct style either.

If Chris Barnes was not in Cannibal Corpse prior they would not be on a major label.

If you were a label why else would sign Six Feet Under besides knowing it would sell well because off chris barnes succes before. A fucking retard could write better riffs than Steve Swanson. Their drummer is a slacking moron. Their bassist looks like a fucking idiot. Chris Barnes sounds like some grandma getting fucked in the ass while she's gagged. Out of all the guitarists that probably tried out they picked Steve Swanson. Majority of people can play guitar better when they're 12 years old. Chris Barnes should take a shower.

fuck those morons
first of all FUCK YOU, And second listen to the badass rhythm guitar playing in "shadow of the reaper" and tell me that isnt badass. It has to be one of the most catchy metal songs ive ever heard

Henrik Main said:
I also recommend Beheaded - Ominous Bloodline. A great brutal death record with lots of groovy riffs. One of 2005's finest.

Found the drums sort of annoying...

Good otherwise. New Insidious Decrepancy is a bit better though.

Vital Remains, try not posting five shitty posts in a row and also acting like a 5 year old, tia

I only did that on two threads you sack of shit. Im live out in bum fuck egypt so my sentence structures are shitty. Us rednecks is perty stupid. And hey fuckwad comment about groove metal not how shitty my posts are.

Intoxicator said:
Newer Exodus is groovy. Alot of older thrash bands have turned to groove. Aren't Exhorder one of the first bands with a "groovy" sound? Children of Bodom's Hatecrew Deathroll and Are You Dead Yet? are very groovy. Lamb of God are groovy. 8)

Yes, I forgot to mention Exhorder and Lamb of God.

Vital Remains said:
youve never heard of groove metal? its like death with blues based guitar parts. It has a slower but with a heavier beat than standard death. Its good shit if you can get your hands on any of it. Id gladly like to hear of some more death metal bands. I love death too.

No, groove (or modern) metal and death metal aren't related.

Vital Remains said:
I only did that on two threads you sack of shit. Im live out in bum fuck egypt so my sentence structures are shitty. Us rednecks is perty stupid. And hey fuckwad comment about groove metal not how shitty my posts are.

Ok, groove metal sucks as much as you do.