Group Buy

seagleson

carvin usa
Aug 1, 2006
Boston / Los Angeles
I remember there was a thread talking about a possible group buy. If nothing goes through I could probably get something going for people in the us. Feel free to post suggestions.

SE

I could probably do a group buy on API 512C's. I'll get some prices tomorrow and if enough people are interested we can get it rolling. Anyone else from Boston?

I could even do a GB on some SM57's/I5's if enough people are interested.

Other suggestions could be heahphones (Beyer dynamic DT770's), Mic's (high end = bigger discount), Monitors, or anything else you guys prefer. The heavier items might be better for local dudes but we can see what everyone wants. If I remember correctly I can do $259.99ish each on hs80m's, good percentage on UA gear, and I forget others. Feel free to post up suggestions. I'm going to contact the local store I go through tomorrow.

se

I'd be up for doing a Sneap Forum group buy for our drum sample disc. We just had one at gearslutz.com that went up to 53 people and saved them 50 bucks each. Send me a message to support@stevenslatedrums.com if anyone is interested. We have some great metal samples.. here are some mp3s:

http://www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/stevenslate18.mp3

http://www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/stevenslate19.mp3

many more demos on the site. this is a wav and drumagog GOG disc, with sampler mappings for Kontakt2, Gigastudio, Halion, and Reason on the way. For microphones, I think the i5 and 609 are some of the best mics out there for a TON of stuff. E609 works great on toms too!

I could probably do a group buy on API 512C's. I'll get some prices tomorrow and if enough people are interested we can get it rolling. Anyone else from Boston?

I could even do a GB on some SM57's/I5's if enough people are interested.

Other suggestions could be heahphones (Beyer dynamic DT770's), Mic's (high end = bigger discount), Monitors, or anything else you guys prefer. The heavier items might be better for local dudes but we can see what everyone wants. If I remember correctly I can do $259.99ish each on hs80m's, good percentage on UA gear, and I forget others. Feel free to post up suggestions. I'm going to contact the local store I go through tomorrow.

se
I have a set of hs50m's. they're beautiful, transfer very well (aside from the low end, which a subwoofer would take care of)

for low end, the Mackie sub (I think its called HR 120) is amazing and not that much cash when you consider it sounds as good as subs costing way more.