Groupies

>>>>"wars, diseases, poverty. who is responsible? "

I believe we are all responsible, all of the human race.

@Trona

themain reason for my family moving to Greece was the love for their home country,the criminality and the climate of Venezuela.and also that me dad is a restless human being.He initially went to Caracas,to work for and uncle of mine(we have lots of relatives there and theres also a large greek community)in a leather shop.he somehow met me mom in greece,sometime and brought her to Venezuela where i was born in 1982.
after a couple of years returned to Greece,to work as a building contractor for several years and having gained some money and with the help of the gorvenment he built a summer Hotel,11 years ago.he keeps expanding it since,every year:lol: :lol:he cant sit on his butt like.workaholic and that :lol:
Ta-daaaaah!that was it;)

Very interesting,that thing about your roots.And the language.There's a trillion languages that we're not even aware they exist :/ Fanscinating!:Spin:

trona said:
Oh you're both Greek , ok.
Sol, are think you're female but they keep suggesting you're male. Which?

yeh we both live in Thessaloniki (only im studying in a place near Turkey)
Sol is male,but his heart belongs to a female.KIRSTEN DUNST;)

sol83 said:
just think about it. wars, diseases, poverty. who is responsible? it's always men. hitler was a man. stalin was a man. bush is a man (i think so at least). there's not much to be proud of now, is there...

eehh no.
maggie thatcher, cleopatra, queen elizabeth, queen *anyone* all started wars. The reason wimmen dont start wars these days has more to with lack of opportuntunity then inclination :lol:
oddly enough in the years since female emancipation we've seen a bigger
gap between rich and poor, diseases on the comeback and more wars...how can that beee???:tickled:

the people how count are all the same, motivated by greed, fear and personal gain, dont kid yerself that its a gender thang, A georgina bush would be just as bad as the monkey boy thats in white house right now

actually, i wanted to mention queen elizabeth, but you know... she's looks really "devilish" to me. i think much more than any person living now. i'm afraid of her. :ill:

and sophia, kiki is more of a fix. i wouldn't use terms like "heart belonging "and all that. me heart belongs to me 100% and i 'm not thinking of borrowing it to anyone these days. :)

meat-chicken.gif