Groupies

:tickled:nice one Trona.i asked cos from the pic i could assume u have latin american roots or sth (seems to me at least o_O).Im greek,yeah.I know just a little from america.i was born in Venezuela and lived for a couple of years and that was about it:erk: im afraid to go back there tho.Criminality and that:ill:

phoenix? it's like in the middle of the fuckin desert like. how can you stand like the fuckin heat like? damn... :erk:

It's HELL. We've only been here a couple of years and it's just miserable. Plus, this city sucks in general.

Are you from England, Sol?

Not quite Latin American but it is in our history. We've had some level of Mexican blood in our tribal nation for a quite a while. I'm Comanche.

somnium_in_tenebris, what made your family move to Greece?

Well, women in music, pretty sensitive point to me nowadays. When I say, by example, 'I'm looking soooooooooooo forward to see Naglfar in december' I get reactions like 'Don't tell me you think Jenske from Naglfar is a handsome dude, no?'

Thats' so disgusting, I mean, I'm doing lots of reviews and interviews for a webzine and for a magazine, I really offer almost all the free time on my hands, and I'd do anything to increase the quality of both, and to offer our readers good and objective stuff... and then I get remarks like this.

Bleh. :erk:

i'm both male and female. deep inside that is.

in biological terms, i'm male. dunno if that's good thesed days tho. i'm really disappointed by males.

just think about it. wars, diseases, poverty. who is responsible? it's always men. hitler was a man. stalin was a man. bush is a man (i think so at least). there's not much to be proud of now, is there...