Groupies

i'm not sayin that you should stop talking about somehting sophia, but rather take a "milder" approach ,you know, not so complicated and overdetailed and that. simplicity is a saviour. well, maybe not in novels but in real life it is i reckon...

:Spin:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Wow:erk:im a martial artist:lol: :lol:

that my point really.if you dont wanna be tagged as groupie,you have to be an anti-groupie and avoid musicians.which restrains free will and equality of persons(up to the smaller/bigger level that it represents a part of one's life)

Nah! Sorry but you don't have to stay away from the musicians. You are so defensive about women and their role as music fans being all about the music...then go and generalise about men in bands being all about the sex. Isn't that a little unfair!
Plus if you think that men in bands will letch after you, you must think very highly of yourself. Either that are you have experiences which prove this fact? :)

@Sol ,i know exactly what you mean,i was just joking;)

the "detailed"approach was more like an impulse reaction for me.That day i had reaturned from a difficult exams,where i was writting and writting :lol: so i saw an interesting topic and since there was a certain hangup with that issue,i wrote what i wrote.

Simplicity is not always a saviour.Especially when you have to do with complicated situations in real life.If you think simply you may lose less but you may gain little as well.im not that type of person.i cant be content if i dont analyze.and risk at the same time.and then simplify when its suitable.
people hate me for this:p :lol:

dont get me wrong eh? ;)

Su Jacko said:
Nah! Sorry but you don't have to stay away from the musicians. You are so defensive about women and their role as music fans being all about the music...then go and generalise about men in bands being all about the sex. Isn't that a little unfair!
Plus if you think that men in bands will letch after you, you must think very highly of yourself. Either that are you have experiences which prove this fact? :)

:wave:i did not try to generalise,of course it would be unfair and utopian to put everybody in the same sack.i was talking about a respectable party of musicians.
I've seen guys from bands chasing ugly women after drinking a cellar of drinks..and beauty is relative(as everything else).so whether i think highly of myself is out of the question:loco:
And...i wouldnt talk like this,if i hadnt seen things happen,that prove everything:cool:

and yeah you are right,that i am defensive with these things..the "battle of the sexes" thing bothers me too much,as i face and tolerate it everyday.seems im very angry deep inside....when i hear about the extreme forms of the phenomenon,like women abused,i swear i can kill somebody with bare hands.

i appreciate that you made your comment with kindness:Spin:

god.jpg

somnium_in_tenebris , I'm from Baltimore, Maryland but I've been living in Phoenix, Arizona for the past two years.
You are from Greece?