Groupies

if you want sth really heavy, noisy and good try Asylum from Senser then. dont get mortician...

.....and then,they suddenly heard the deathly growl of an enormous Tyranosaurus Rex.Dinner was waiting outside the steamy oven.:puke:

Dhatura said:
that guys do just the same "worshipping" and no one calls them stupid chicks for that.

Why condemn groupies for something that takes two?

Thank you Marta:tickled: at last,someone seems to understand:wave:

i hate that "SHE came,rode my dick.I could not react.she wanted me bad bad.I just kept moving"attitude.Presents a man literally hiding behind his finger,no self-respect,cowardness to face his desires.:erk:

Dhatura said:
Yeah, you can bum a martial artist too and appreciate it :D :tickled:

I'm not saying I would be like an "anti-groupie" and avoid musicians just because there are groupies shagged by some musicians. It's just that it's not only groupies who go for casual sex.

Wow:erk:im a martial artist:lol: :lol:

that my point really.if you dont wanna be tagged as groupie,you have to be an anti-groupie and avoid musicians.which restrains free will and equality of persons(up to the smaller/bigger level that it represents a part of one's life)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
alright yous jimmy innocent sociolgy, how many of you girls could SWEAR you never ever tried or even bummed a musician solely because he was a musician in the first place? be honest to yourselves like.
I can.

Marquee.gif

why do we have to complicate things? lets shut up and keep it simple. no misunderstandings, no sorrys, no fuss, no problems. silence is beautiful.

:lol :lol: Sol,your "apathy" is hilarious sometimes :lol:
ehehehe.Agreed with you here.i wont talk about this anymore.i already wrote too much for people to get bored with,while reading:ill: