GTA IV = best game ever

I could never get past that toy-helicopter construction site mission on VC. That's when I really started hating the game. I snapped the Play Disc in two and never played again

That was fucking hard. I beat it after like 5th try. Those workers would always kill me right as I was leaving.

I never had too much of a problem driving in GTA, unless it was A.) Raining. I still don't get why I had such a problem with it when it rained, or B.) I actually needed to drive well. I was pretty un-clutch.

Really, I've never been too great at most video games. I rock at Zelda, though.

Age%20of%20Empires%202%20Gold%20Edition%20(Contine%20Age%20of%20Empires%202%20Age%20of%20Kings%20+%20The%20Conquerors).jpg

HOLY SHIT, STARCRAFT II? FUCK!

As for video games in general, I have an uncanny ability to explicitly not give a shit until prices drop drastically. I currently do not own any next gen consoles, and am content playing Morrowind and GTA III over and over again. Actually I don't really play many video games in general. I'd like to get an NES and some games, as I had that stolen. I also don't know what the hell happened to most of my SNES and Genesis games...and my N64 games. I want to play Goldeneye.

Morrowind and Goldeneye :headbang:

Some of the best games that mankind has ever witnessed and played we are not worthy of such brilliance.

HOLY SHIT, STARCRAFT II? FUCK!

As for video games in general, I have an uncanny ability to explicitly not give a shit until prices drop drastically. I currently do not own any next gen consoles, and am content playing Morrowind and GTA III over and over again. Actually I don't really play many video games in general. I'd like to get an NES and some games, as I had that stolen. I also don't know what the hell happened to most of my SNES and Genesis games...and my N64 games. I want to play Goldeneye.

http://vimm.net/
Download an emulator and some games. A google search will find you a Genesis and N64 emulator.

I would quite happily part with any limb that is not essential for playing videogames to play Starcraft 2 right now.

Ah. That sucks.

Just watched a gameplay video for Starcraft 2. Holy mother of God. The Protoss have a unit that can create a fucking black hole. Nuclear missiles look fucking amazing. I am fucking stunned. I WANT IT.

I downloaded the vids fromt he site and they didn't work :(

It just makes me glad that I waited till I was at work (T1 connection) before I tried downloading the 600mb vid. Instead of wasting several hours of my life, I wasted five minutes.

they are finally doing what they needed to do with the GTA series IMO. In the past they left the core game untouched, completely changed story/setting/characters, added on a whole bunch of shit and made very few substantial adjustments. With this one, it seems like they are making significant strides in the core, gameplay and graphics. Much better shooting/aim/physics/realism = :kickass: game

Nice to see that Jersey drivers are willing to admit that people from Jersey drive like fucking psychos. I live right by the Delaware, so these fucking Jersey people are coming over here constantly and turning our Pennsylvania roads into death trap masses of twisted metal and blood.

It's like, when you get your liscense in Jersey, they say "here's your liscense, you can now do whatever the fuck you want on the road. Never signal. Ever. Also it's ok to drive in the other lane. And speed limits? Who cares! Go 40 over, 40 under, it doesn't matter!".

Last week, me and two of my friends were just driving around late (a little passed midnight), and we decided to head to the Jersey shore and hang out there until morning. Well, we're going down 29 (I think) towards Belmar and there was this stretch of highway where there were solid lines between the lanes. That kind of blew me away, because why the fuck would you have a stretch of highway where no one is allowed to change lanes?