GTA- Vice City

duellist

Apr 15, 2001
Ingle Farm, SA, Aust
Visit site
I have just got a PS2 and have been playing game I go from the Video Shop, I just got GTA Vice City, while playing this game, you drive around. The car you drive plays several different Radio Station one play 80's Metal, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Ozzy, Davis Lee Roth and Others. this is so cool.

Has anyone else played it and what do you think:hotjump:

[color=#aoeooa]Vice City is better than GTA imo.

And it's better on PC than PS, since you can use your own MP3 as a radio station, it's either something like Stratovarius, Fozzy, Warmachine or The Darkness.

Plus editing the handling files well lets just say it's cool.

GTA Sin City (San Andreas) will be awesome.[/color]

I've crashed too many times in Vice City from changing the radio to VROCK while driving. It's quite funny.

Awesome game! :headbang: The mission with the remote-controlled helicopter annoys me though, and I therefore am useless at it. Haven't played the game in ages though.

One of my all time favourite games. I love the whole 80s radio stations idea, it is genius. Whilst GTA3 is a great game, Vice City is that bit better.

Nothing beats commiting a crime to the tune of Cutting Crew's "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight", or riding a moped whilst cranking Slayer. :headbang:

Yes but you need to for the uni that you go to, and find a way. I don't need to, so there is no reason to put myself out to do it. I would rather not waste the small amount of money I make on living expenses just to say I don't live at home, when I don't mind living at home at the moment anyway.

All that being said, I will probably be living elsewhere in the coming months anyway.

No, it is more of an attachment to my money, and not wanting to waste it on living expenses, when I can live at home for free and my own money will be better spent. my relationship with my parents, whilst fairly good, has nothing to do with it. As I said, I will be moved out a little later in the year.

:lol: :lol: You crazy kids, get a room :p :lol:

Anyway, those radio stations sound great! And they are all '80s cars and stuff too aren't they :headbang: That'd rock coz all the best cop/chase/action movies were made in the '80s haha!

I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight - what a song!