Guardian26 scared the hell out of me!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I met Mike (Guardian 26) last year at PP6 and holy shit that guy is the coolest YET most intimidating (that is a total compliment BTW) guy I've ever met. I have never seen a dude that muscular in my life LOL. Mike you rule but you still scare the shit outta me LOL

-Sean

Hey, ya know...Glenn's kinda sexy too...

Just thought I'd throw that out...not sure why...hmm...

Rock on!

Whoa. His head is going to be as big as his "ahms" now. Way to go. JK - L you, friend and I love your muscles too. I'm just wondering why a whole thread is dedicated to Mike's muscles??????

Bad Girl Tess said:
Whoa. His head is going to be as big as his "ahms" now. Way to go. JK - L you, friend and I love your muscles too. I'm just wondering why a whole thread is dedicated to Mike's muscles??????
I dunno. He's a cutie for sure, but I think I can take him out, lol. :danceboy:

The_Q said:
I met Mike (Guardian 26) last year at PP6 and holy shit that guy is the coolest YET most intimidating (that is a total compliment BTW) guy I've ever met. I have never seen a dude that muscular in my life LOL. Mike you rule but you still scare the shit outta me LOL

-Sean

:lol: :lol:

Mike is just a big sweetheart..but I will admit i am glad he is on my side... :)
I can say the same about Karate Kim and Metal... just glad they love me.

You know how The Q is a little retarded, things just pop in his head and he posts them. :)
But i thought it was funny because so many people have told me that after i introduced them to Mike (Guardian26), they are like "man, that dude is built"